Enter to Win: Intimus 5DB Dipole/Bipole Surround Speakers from Aperion Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
browninggold

browninggold

Junior Audioholic
Aperion all the way

1.Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
2.Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
3.What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
1. Basement. Will eventually make it a HT area.
2. No. It would have its own receiver.
3. Aperion HT system, starting with the great speakers you are giving away. 5.1/7.1 configuration.

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
1) Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound? -- Family Room, Porch, Deck, Master Bed, & Master Bath.

2) Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room? -- Yes; Family Room to control Porch & Deck. Master Bed to control Master Bath.

3) What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
a) Family & Master Bath -- in wall/in ceiling for asthetics and to not interfere with room's primary use.
b) Master Bed -- small bookshelf/satelites
c) Porch & Deck -- outdoor bookshelf/satelites

XEagleDriver

J

jb5200

Audioholic
The other place I want music is in the garage, does that count? Cause that's the one place that my wife won't step one foot in!

It would come from its own system in there

It would of course be Aperion Audio if I could win!

Thanks

O

Osm3um

Audiophyte
1. Family room.
2. Come from same room.
3. Athena (unless I win these...).

Bob

tbergman

tbergman

Full Audioholic

Contest Questions:
  1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
  2. Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
  3. What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?
Definitely want sound in my kitchen, bathroom, and fish room. Audio would probably have to come from the main system to clean up the install and the speakers would have to be in walls or wall-mounted bookshelves for every room except the fish room.

M

Mr. Big

Audiophyte
1. The bedroom
2. Yes, from a media server
3. Small satellite speakers

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Contest Questions:

1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound? Back yard/patio

2. Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room? Yes, zone 2 of the family room system in side the back door.

3. What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)? I'm leaning toward rock or planter style but not opposed to traditional outdoor speakers hung on the house.

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
Secondary Room Audio

Contest Questions:
1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound? I would like great sound in my dining room whenever I entertain.
2. Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room? No, I would like a dedicated audio system in my dining room involving either an audio receiver or audio separates for the best possible sound.
3. What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)? In my dining room, I would like to play pleasant background music from a pair of bipole surround speakers (such as the Intimus 5DB!). ;)

fightinkraut

fightinkraut

Full Audioholic
1. Kitchen or outside patio, wife is asking for cheesy cd player/radio mounted in kitchen, must try and convince to use something better...

2. The source would be zone 2 from my receiver in our living/ht room.

3. That's the dilemma, possibly in walls or small speakers mounted in corners of kitchen. For outside patio I would need to find some quality outside speakers.

Beautiful speakers, those Aperion are...wish I could afford them!

J

jayg84

Audioholic Intern
1) I would like to have audio in every room, after the living room however it would have to be the kitchen. They say you spend more time in the kitched then any other room.

2) Seperate so that I could change it their and then instead of having to go to the living room to change the cd/radio channel.

3) Bookshelf speakers with a small subwoofer

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
1. Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound? Our bedroom

2. Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room? No, I'd like a separate bedroom system

3. What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)? Bookshelf's w/sub

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Questions:
Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?

I saw Aperions for the first time at the Oregon GTG and love them. I'd dig having a pair of 6B's in my office as a nice 2-channel rig. I have a separate drive system in this room.

R

RyBurSD

Audiophyte
1. I want and need great sound in my office (den). Currently, I have a nice 2.1 system running off my computer, but would like to step up a bit.
2. I usually use the two rooms for different purposes, but it would be nice to be able to switch the audio system in the office over to what's playing in the living room.
3. I'd like to switch to a 5.1 system in the office (preferably in the wall or ceiling to open up desk space) along with the utlilization of some acoustic controlling materials.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?

In my bedroom and basement. I also have speakers in both bathrooms and garage, but I wouldn't call them great.

Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?

It is set up now that they have seperate sources (except the bathrooms). A centralized source would have it's advantages.

What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?

Bedroom: 6.1
Basement: 2.0
Garage: 2.0
Bathrooms: 2.0
Computer room 2.1

Forgot about the system in my daughter's bedroom. It's a 2.0 system with it's own source. It is capable of 5.1 but is not set up that way yet.

T

termin8ted314

Audioholic
Basement
Would come from another room
Bookshel speakers

V

Vilous

Audiophyte
Contest Questions:
1.Besides your home theater, in what other room(s) in your home do you want great sound?
2.Would the audio in the secondary room(s) come from another room?
3.What type of speaker system would be in the secondary room(s)?

1. I also want great sound in my master bedroom, living room, and dining room.
2. The audio in the master bedroom would come from the tv/components in the master bedroom. THe rest would be from the components with the home theater.
3. All the speakers would have to be in wall. The master bedroom should be 5.1 or 7.1, the others would be just for music.

-Vilous

G

garyak

Audiophyte
1. The other room would be the living room
2. It would have to be a dedicated system
3. Preferably a surround system

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Mainly the living area where i can hear music in the kitchen etc when in the house. Also the garage!!

I think if i did a whole house system i would have everything centrally located at the head end and do a keypad system in each room.

Probbaly use a rectangular inwall speaker system.. something 2 way with 8 inch woofers

irish

irish

Enthusiast
1. An improved system in the Master Bedroom would be great!
2. I'd like to have a dedicated set up in the room as well, so no.
3. A compact speaker size, most likely the Intimus 4B.

Thanks for the great contest and supporting the members here at Audioholics! Aperion rocks!!! :D

H

Holland Hacker

Enthusiast
1. Other than my Family Romm (Home Theater) I would like audio in my living room.

2. Ideally the content in the second room could come from a receiver in the Family Room. (Either wireless or wired)

3. Speakers should be able to blend into their surroundings or be good looking enough to be considered furniture.

Bill T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis