Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

palmharbor

Junior Audioholic
would use them in Kitchen

I have a small LCD tv in the kitchen and I would use them connected to
this Sharp LCD tv. ...and I would enjoy them!

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

I would use them in my Home office PC it would be great to replace the small speakers that came with PC!

A

andyg

Audiophyte
I would use these monitors in my music "studio" and sit back and enjoy the dramatic quality difference over my current plastic-y desktop speakers.

S

sheedoe

Audiophyte
I would definitely use it as computer speakers. My emotiva amp does a good job powering my non-powered RBH speakers.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Ram Electronics wants you to win!

Ram Electronics is giving away the chance to one (1) pair of Audioengine 2 Monitors to one (1) eligible forum member!

Features:
  • 2 audio inputs (RCA and mini-jack)
  • Built-in power amps (left speaker)
  • Kevlar woofers for super low end
  • Silk tweeters for smooth highs
  • High-quality speaker connectors
  • Auto-sleep power-saving mode
  • Hand-built cabinets with high-gloss finish
  • Video-shielded
  • All cables included

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in the thread below.

Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.

1. Listening to computer music or video.
  2. HDTV audio enhancement.
  3. Sharing mini audio player content.

Note this contest ends on August 31st, 2009. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
I'd definitely use it either on my computer or with my ipod. The fact they're self powered is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
I would use them as mains for the tv in my dorm room since space is limited.

S

supa8hi

Audiophyte
Using Powered Speakers

I would use them for MP3 music playback..Easy to set up with better sound than headphones.

S

SUB_BOSS

Audiophyte
First is it the looks or sound for me? They are good either way

I need these well finished speakers on my bed room table, connect it to ipod or hard disk. Then space them appropriately to create an excellent stereo imaging. Fill up a good single malt "neat",so lets start with a simple Glenfiddich 12 year old. Villiger cigarette to add some flavour and for music I prefer my favourite Mark Knofler's "Money for nothing" followed by Patricia Barbera and to wind up with Kraftwerk. This is how I intend to enjoy Audio Engine speakers.:D. I guess I was fair enough.;)

C

Chriskapher

Audiophyte
I would use these in the bedroom. It is unfeasible to have a complete surround system in the bedroom.

F

fgiles

Enthusiast
I would use powered monitors to listen to my ipod in my office or home work space

W

WRRHalum

Audiophyte
Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

PC: all of our desktops are already outfitted with good 2.1 or 5.1 systems; these would likely augment my DD's laptop in her room.

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

these would be great for a bedroom rig to replace the computer speakers currently there, hooked up to an ipod or cellphone streaming pandora. Or they would be great in the garage workshop, with the same sources

G

GlickAVGuy

Audiophyte
Computer Audio Speakers

I would use these high-quality monitors as computer audio speakers.

There are alot of bad computer speakers, and with services like Pandora & Slacker radio a great pair of desktop monitors would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis