Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Ram Electronics wants you to win!

Ram Electronics is giving away the chance to one (1) pair of Audioengine 2 Monitors to one (1) eligible forum member!

Features:
  • 2 audio inputs (RCA and mini-jack)
  • Built-in power amps (left speaker)
  • Kevlar woofers for super low end
  • Silk tweeters for smooth highs
  • High-quality speaker connectors
  • Auto-sleep power-saving mode
  • Hand-built cabinets with high-gloss finish
  • Video-shielded
  • All cables included

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in the thread below.

Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.

1. Listening to computer music or video.
  2. HDTV audio enhancement.
  3. Sharing mini audio player content.

Note this contest ends on August 31st, 2009. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Excellent contest prize!

I would use these in my office and have them connected to my computer. They would be a great addition to that area, as it is also a home gym.

F

FNG212

Audioholic
I would most likely use them in my workshop/garage area or as computer speakers. I think they would be best used in my home office since that is where the majority of my music is stored--on my hard drive.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Very cool prize.

I would put these in my office at work. I've been itching for a pair of powered monitors and these would fit nicely.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Outstanding prize!

I'd use these in a flash to replace my office/computer speakers.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
I would use them as computer speakers, most likely at the office.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Most likely in my office connected to my computer. Would be a nice upgrade to listen to music while working.

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
I could see myself using them for any of the three choices. They would go great with TV in the bedroom, but I most likely would use them at work for music listening through a computer or mp3 player.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I would definitely use them on my computer.....I do not have any speakers attached to my computer :(

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
I would either use them hooked up to my computer as that is where most of my music is stored. I could also use them in my dinning room. So, I could listen to internet radio.

N

norm962

Audioholic Intern
I'd use those in my workshop---I can't hear music clearly through the floor and the wife gets upset if I blare it so that I can hear

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
I would probably use these for PC audio from a laptop, at home or work.

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Well, I already have a set of Audioengine A2s connected to my PC, so if I won a 2nd pair :D I would probably use them with a bedroom TV where there isn't enough room for full size speakers.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I would use them in my office and as high quality transportable speakers, when needed.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I would use them at work hooked to my computer.:cool: (on vacation with an mp3 player also.)

A

allargon

Audioholic General
I would connect them to my Blackberry to play mp3's, wma's, etc., outside, on the go, etc.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
If I end up keeping my bedroom setup (only TV and DVD Player) they will be added there. If not, they will go in the living room for ambient music.

LifteD

LifteD

Enthusiast
I'd give them to my dad, who is in desperate need of good speakers considering he just got me a decent set of speakers recently...

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
I would use them for outdoor party's at the house and other outdoor events. Or I could use them in my van conversion....:rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis