Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gryfter

Gryfter

Audioholic Intern
I would probably set them up on my fathers TV so he wouldn't have to continue to use the crappy built in speakers.

F

Fenix

Audioholic
My initial use would be in my small (1 car) Garage to jam away while I'm fixing stuff

But once I get a new home there are so many possibilities:

Keep in garage until I replace with larger system and sub (I love to rock my garage while I'm working)
Put it in my wife's mini salon
Put it in a baby's room to play calming soft music.

Good luck to all!!

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I would use a set of high quality mini speakers with my computer.

-pat

M

mattwebster77

Audiophyte
I would use these in my study for both my computer and my guitar modeling hardware.

K

kono144

Junior Audioholic
I would primarliy use powered monitors like this with my IPOD

C

camaraderie

Audiophyte
I would use them in my den with my Zune!
I just got the i2i wireless streamer so I could sit in the lazy boy with the ipod and have complete control of all my music with a pair of A2's giving me sweet sound from across the room without needing anything else!
(http://www.i2igear.com/?cmd=sku00021)

B

blackzarg

Junior Audioholic
Using them in a stereo setup with my Macbook =) Then I'd use my iPod Touch as a Remote, and have a wireless setup!

Clownfish

Clownfish

Junior Audioholic
So many places to use these great speakers!

I have an iPhone, and I've been in need of a *portable* means of playing music.

With the compact size, and bags that come with the speakers, these would be the perfect for going anywhere I go, and I go a lot of places...

A.) Up north to our family cabin, where these would blow my sister-in-law's Bose Wave off the counter top. She keeps telling me Bose is best, we would finally put that myth to rest. :rolleyes:

B.) Into work, where my co-workers like to listen to WRIF in Detroit. They stream the music off the computer, but the computer speakers they have are totally shot. We could attach these to the computer, or use my iPhone and stream Pandora. This way, we would have music that everyone enjoys, without the commercials. ;)

C.) Down to our beach, so we could listen to music without a boombox, or Logitec device. We have power at our beach club, so I would bring these very small, but powerful portable speakers, my iPhone, a GFI plug strip, and rock the beach. :D

D.) Houseboating on Lake Cumberland, where we go on vacation with our friends. We would put these on the upper deck, by the hot tub, setting on a cooler of cold beverages. :cool:

E.) At home, with my laptop, that I'm typing on. I don't have any computer speakers for my laptop, except the speaker bar on the device. It doesn't sound very good, and when I stream movies off of Netflix, it's really difficult to hear the dialog at times. The A2's would be excellent for watching movies on my laptop. :)

:)

R

redass

Junior Audioholic
I would put these in my garage, and use them with an ipod.

B

Boerd

Full Audioholic
Wow - I like these speakers!
I woud use them in the office or home office.

M

mailalan

Audiophyte
The bedroom

I would use these in the master bedroom in the entertainment center. They would replace some cheap bookshelf speakers that reside there now.

- Alan

I

Izeya82

Audiophyte
Contest

I would definitely use them for my computer. I game, or use to game quite a bit and would love to have a better sound than what I have now. Who wouldn't love to really hear great sound coming from a video game it definitely transcends the experience to a new level.

P

phantom52

Audiophyte
At work and home for connecting to computer and MP3 player. These would work out great for these apps.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would bring them to my new office and pump some serious tunes to liven up the environment. I think Rammstein is great for a govt research facility, don't you?!?!?! :D

G

Gatsby191

Audioholic
Great prize, and hopefully just in time...

If I were to win these great little gems, I would install them in the new "Mini game Room" that I have been trying to complete for the last year and a half. As everyone knows, times have been tough on just about all of us for a while now. So all A/V projects have been on hold for me lately, and winning these speakers would be great! Joe B. (Warwick, NY)

G

gsuen

Enthusiast
Ram Electronics wants you to win!

Ram Electronics is giving away the chance to one (1) pair of Audioengine 2 Monitors to one (1) eligible forum member!

Features:
  • 2 audio inputs (RCA and mini-jack)
  • Built-in power amps (left speaker)
  • Kevlar woofers for super low end
  • Silk tweeters for smooth highs
  • High-quality speaker connectors
  • Auto-sleep power-saving mode
  • Hand-built cabinets with high-gloss finish
  • Video-shielded
  • All cables included

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in the thread below.

Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.

1. Listening to computer music or video.
  2. HDTV audio enhancement.
  3. Sharing mini audio player content.

Note this contest ends on August 31st, 2009. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
I would think they would be great connected to a laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?
I would use them for a zoned audio system, with the secondary option to connect an iPod locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis