Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.

1. Listening to computer music or video.
2. HDTV audio enhancement.
3. Sharing mini audio player content.

They would come to work with me to run either an Ipod or hook up as a replacement for my computer speakers.

H

Hutzal

Audioholic Intern
I would use them in my master bedroom so my wife and I can wake up to music!

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

I'd definitely use for them for listening to music on my computer.

B

bobt77

Audiophyte
Desktop Speakers

Definitely computer speakers - for my home office. I've got cheap pc speakers now that barely get by. Might also consider output from my iPod, too.

amagiri

amagiri

Enthusiast
PC is probably where I would place them. Bump me up to A5's and I'll add another Sonos zone (Kitchen).

SunnyOctopus

SunnyOctopus

Audioholic
I'd connect these speakers to a computer and use them primarily to listen to music.

B

bombarde32

Audioholic
I'd pull cables from the McIntosh MAC 4100 I'm getting out to the garage. I restore antique wood furniture and this would be quite an upgrade over my alarm clock radio :D

F

fdowns

Audiophyte
It would absolutely have to be on my computer system. I have all my music ripped onto my computer, and I have a tuner that allows me to use my computer as a secondary DVR when there are more shows on than my regular DVR can handle. This way I can watch the recorded shows and have them sound as good as they would in my living room.:cool:

P

Plasmali

Audiophyte
Great for the Home Office

I would use these speakers in my Home office and connect them to my computer. The area has sliding pocket doors that open up to a much larger room that can offer up my itunes media with great sound.

T

TripleAgent

Audiophyte
I would use these for music production. These would make thing a lot better on my shoestring budget.

B

bigspur1984

Enthusiast
I would use these in my office for play from a cd player and my Ipod.

B

BobBart

Audioholic
I would use these in the kitchen to listen with my mp3 player.

R

rsantella

Audiophyte
In my home office, connected to computer, to listen to iTunes music.

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
i would place them with my office tv. and use em to watch R&R Paladia.

thanx for looking :)

Coult_45

Coult_45

Junior Audioholic
I am a teacher and min powered speakers would be great for computer speakers in my class room. We watch streaming video in the classroom. The computer speakers I have been using sound awful.

M

manchester

Audiophyte
re:Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio spe

I would use the speakers with my computer. I have a hereditary hearing issue. I have replaced my surround sound speakers to compensate for the loss. These speakers would be used to search for music and with my I-pod.

E

espresso21

Audiophyte
I would absolutely love to hook these up to my Squeezebox Duet for some great listening in my bedroom or wherever I decide to take them.

W

warrior.chief

Audiophyte
Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics for my little brother.

Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers? --
I would use them as a gift to my little brother for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis