Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thrasher

Audiophyte
AudioEngine Speakers

I'd hook up these little babies to my iMac on my desktop in my home office. 'twould be sweet!

Thanks! Rick

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

I would use a set of high-quality, mini powered audio speakers, such as the Audioengine 2 speakers, in my dining room to entertain dinner guests (or just my family whenever the room is occupied for any occasion). The reason why I picked this location is because I have been looking for a discreet audio system – one combining a solid CD player married with self-powered bookshelf speakers -- that would not require the addition of either a stereo receiver or, even worse in such a confined space as my dining room, a separate pre-amp and stand-alone stereo amplifier. If I have a “captive” audience as dinner guests, I would like to introduce them to quality audio on a reasonable budget, without breaking the bank using a conspicuous high-end system.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
I would use the speakers so my son and could have quality sound from his iPod, computer and TV. Using the mini jack it would be easy to reconfigure from one source to the next.

M

Mike JL

Audioholic Intern
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.

1. Listening to computer music or video.
  2. HDTV audio enhancement.
  3. Sharing mini audio player content.

My daughter is heading for college and I'd love to send a set of these with her so she can listen to her iPod while she studies.

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
I would use mini powered monitors in one of these areas:
- Computer room
- Office
- Occasional use/weekend cabin

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Sharing mini audio player content.

Ha! This is exactly what I do with my powered speakers. People always marvel at seeing the teeny mp3 player hooked up to powered speakers and blowing them away!

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
In my computer room.

---> I will used them connected to my computer, in my computer's room,
listening to my favorite radio stations (Blues, Jazz, Classical...),
and my computer's music archives from my computer's hard drive.

* That would be simply AWESOME! :):cool:

Bob

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
I would use these on my computer.
My computer Altec Lansing speakers really suck.

I may also use them in the bedroom, with a MP3 player. For light music during those late night parties.

M

MrDeathStar

Audiophyte
Home Office

I would instantly put them in my home office and connect them up to my Squeezebox audio player...no more using headphones all the time!

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I would put them in my bedroom. I've been desiring a little bedroom system to listen to music while going to bed rather than my headphones.:) These are stylish enough to be girlfriend-approved as an added bonus!

W

wyllisx1

Junior Audioholic
Either give them to my son to lsten to his ipod or zune so that I can free up my system or replace my really crappy computer speakers.

B

blues82

Audiophyte
gotta love the giveaways!

i would put them in the home office so when i work from home i could have something a little better than the dell speakers that came with the pc.

J

jeepguy2

Audiophyte
RAM electronics

Great prize. I would use these in my garage most likely. I also might use them with my computer, but most likely the garage.

O

oconnosm

Audiophyte
I would use them for my computer to watch movies and listen to music.

J

jeepguy2

Audiophyte
I would most likely use them in my garage, although I might use them for music on my computer. I watch a lot of movies on my computer where I have surround sound. WORKS GREAT FOR MOVIES, but for music these look better.

P

project86

Audioholic
For a computer in my house, which currently has an aging logitech setup and could use an upgrade.

G

Gorse

Audiophyte
Contest

Contest Answer:

I would use them in my home office. They would make a great addition for listening to my iTunes, watching videos and or sounds for video games.

The_Blood_Raven

The_Blood_Raven

Audiophyte
I would use these with my laptop to drown out the music coming from this annoying Jeep Wrangler outside my house, damn Jeep people.

H

Hera32

Audiophyte
I want these..

I would use them in my bedroom with my ipod, at the computer, or with my hd tv. Too cool!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis