Emotiva XS15 a review

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Crown has always been one of the best for reliable class D.

I like what you and Lovin were saying about passive subs and rack amps that's really the ideal way to go in my humble opinion.

I just don't have enough room in my rack :(
I have a friend who uses Crown amps. He's a professional DJ, mostly clubs, but he does do Weddings and sometimes they're outside. Them Crown amps are impressive indeed, out there in the sun for hours. Then when he's finished he's not exactly the kind of guy that handles his gear with white gloves. Driving huge 18" drivers, huge horns and those amps kick ass!.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I have a friend who uses Crown amps. He's a professional DJ, mostly clubs, but he does do Weddings and sometimes they're outside. Them Crown amps are impressive indeed, out there in the sun for hours. Then when he's finished he's not exactly the kind of guy that handles his gear with white gloves. Driving huge 18" drivers, huge horns and those amps kick ass!.
I've been using Crown amps to power my subs for over a decade. I have both class A/B and class D and both have been flawless since day one. My class D amp was used when I bought it 13 years ago.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis