Severe Quality Issues at NHT and Aperion (50% Defective)

C

Cain Galata

Enthusiast
I have three speakers from the C-series--a C4 pair and the C LRC. I also have a pair of Classic 3s as surrounds. All are flawless. NHT is well known for its customer service and stands behind their products. I believe that your issues were unique to you.

Yeah, I still don't know if it came that way or I did something to cause it. Either way, it is only noticeable with the bluray sound check. Can't tell normally listening to it, although I should use my REW to check it out. Since it is my rear channel, I don't notice the issue.

NHTs were my first ever speakers. I've bought 8 speakers and 1 sub over the last 15 years. Only 1 speaker had an issue and the others work perfectly! Although the sub died about 5 years after I bought it. Lol

NHTs are good speakers and I'd buy them again if I could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P

prk504

Audioholic Intern
I have a set of verus ii grand speakers from one of their first shipments when they first introduced them. (Towers, center, and bookshelves)

The speakers came in perfect condition with no shipping damage. Their packaging with the velvet bags etc was nicer than the packaging on the B&W diamond towers I recently replaced them with.

The only issue I had was one of the threaded mounting inserts on a bookshelf was not locked in place. I noticed this when I mounted it.

That being said I used these speakers for over a year and the one with the mounting issue was on the ceiling above my couch without any issues.

Considering all of your internet direct issues, why not get some Martin Logan motion towers, which sound amazing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis