j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like a big golf cart aka Kei truck :D 500HP and 350 mi range? Interesting...

Hanging the bikes out the tailgate like that is pretty common. There are racks designed for it; keeps the bike lower than having it stand fully up without removing the front tire.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Hanging the bikes out the tailgate like that is pretty common. There are racks designed for it; keeps the bike lower than having it stand fully up without removing the front tire.

For sure, your pic above clearly shows how it's done, the photo shopped pic in the add is total BS, look again and you'll see why ............;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
For sure, your pic above clearly shows how it's done, the photo shopped pic in the add is total BS, look again and you'll see why ............;)
LOL, I didn't notice, but I did see the pic you're talking about. That WHOLE pic, including the truck, is digital. That's common for marketing material. Gets animated by someone who doesn't really know what it looks like.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, I didn't notice, but I did see the pic you're talking about. That WHOLE pic, including the truck, is digital. That's common for marketing material. Gets animated by someone who doesn't really know what it looks like.
Exactly, four bikes loaded in that little poop box and with all those front wheels turned and lying perfectly flat, yeah right !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis