M

Madhuski

Audioholic
We just bought our first ev. Really wanted he tesla suv, but couldn’t justify the cost. So, went with the Ford. Pretty pleased so far.

Our other car is a highlander hybrid. Also have solar panels on the roof. Waiting a tesla power wall install, but we’ve been told our project is still a good 6-12 months out

99E5CF3D-F687-4CB6-B89E-3EB0ABBDEB08.jpeg

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Too bad the infrastructure for widespread adaptation of Hydrogen fuel is absurdly expensive. Also, I have heard that Hydrogen fuel creation is far from Green.

I love the idea of driving along with just jure water dripping from your car...

Yet with our ailing infrastructure, won't that just mean more weeds growing in the cracked pavement?

;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, too bad electric cars or also not that great for the environment.;)
Screenshot_20220221-145050.png

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Considering what PG$E is doing out here on the WestSide, it's hard to know if getting off the tip of Big Oil for the tip of Big Electric is any better.

And yes, that dollar sign in place of the ampersand was quite intentional.

*sighs

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Too bad the infrastructure for widespread adaptation of Hydrogen fuel is absurdly expensive. Also, I have heard that Hydrogen fuel creation is far from Green.

I love the idea of driving along with just jure water dripping from your car...

Yet with our ailing infrastructure, won't that just mean more weeds growing in the cracked pavement?

;)
That's why we have Roundup, created by our good friends at Monsanto!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I am trying to hold out 1 more year and sell my X5 M40I. Right now, thanks to a sellers market I am way ahead if I decide to sell. Would like to get a BMW I 50 sedan, but want to give them a year to work the bugs out and extend the range.

B

Bernie Williams

Junior Audioholic
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis