Earthquake subwoofers

E

el5inco

Audiophyte
Has anyone heard or have any experience with earthquake subwoofers? Trying to get a good subwoofer now that I got rid of my klispch subwoofers. Everyone seems to lean towards svs, Rythmik, rel, hsu and even monolith. Have been eyeballing these for a while but no retailers carry them where I live to test them. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I wouldn't consider them (or Rel much either). What's your budget? Might check these out:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Earthquake subs are one note wonders, IMO. I am not a fan of their products or their antics. They threatened to sue us IF we posted our CEA 2010 measurements of their subwoofers in a review. Not a nice bunch of people over there.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Earthquake subs are one note wonders, IMO. I am not a fan of their products or their antics. They threatened to sue us IF we posted our CEA 2010 measurements of their subwoofers in a review. Not a nice bunch of people over there.
Wow damn Gene really? That's good to know I actually thought about them for a bedroom setup I have thank you for the heads up

dangky4gmobi

dangky4gmobi

Audiophyte
Earthquake Sound Subwoofers:
  • Primarily known for car audio subwoofers, not home theater.
  • Limited reviews and comparisons for home theater use.
  • Difficulty in finding them for auditioning at retailers might be a red flag.
Brands you mentioned (SVS, Rythmik, REL, Hsu, Monolith):
  • These are all well-regarded subwoofer brands for home theater.
  • They offer a variety of models to fit different budgets and performance needs.
  • Many retailers carry these brands, allowing you to audition them in person.
  • They often have positive reviews and comparisons readily available online. 4g mobi

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Earthquake Sound Subwoofers:
  • Primarily known for car audio subwoofers, not home theater.
  • Limited reviews and comparisons for home theater use.
  • Difficulty in finding them for auditioning at retailers might be a red flag.
Brands you mentioned (SVS, Rythmik, REL, Hsu, Monolith):
  • These are all well-regarded subwoofer brands for home theater.
  • They offer a variety of models to fit different budgets and performance needs.
  • Many retailers carry these brands, allowing you to audition them in person.
  • They often have positive reviews and comparisons readily available online. 4g mobi
What retailers carry Rythmik or Hsu or Monolith subs? Rel I'd just leave out.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Do the two last words in the previous post really mean Fu** You?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis