Earthquake subwoofers

E

el5inco

Audiophyte
Has anyone heard or have any experience with earthquake subwoofers? Trying to get a good subwoofer now that I got rid of my klispch subwoofers. Everyone seems to lean towards svs, Rythmik, rel, hsu and even monolith. Have been eyeballing these for a while but no retailers carry them where I live to test them. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I wouldn't consider them (or Rel much either). What's your budget? Might check these out:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Earthquake subs are one note wonders, IMO. I am not a fan of their products or their antics. They threatened to sue us IF we posted our CEA 2010 measurements of their subwoofers in a review. Not a nice bunch of people over there.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Earthquake subs are one note wonders, IMO. I am not a fan of their products or their antics. They threatened to sue us IF we posted our CEA 2010 measurements of their subwoofers in a review. Not a nice bunch of people over there.
Wow damn Gene really? That's good to know I actually thought about them for a bedroom setup I have thank you for the heads up

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis