Dual HSU VTF 1- MK3s for sale

J

joe teague

Enthusiast
For Sale HSU VTF 1-MK3 dual subs $500.00 + shipping for the pair. $300.00 individual + shipping. Willing to drive to meet potential buyer. I live in Northern VA. Please contact if interested. Subs were purchased less than 1 year ago. Need to sell because just purchased VTF 15 H MK2s.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Two VTF-1s for $500 is an outstanding deal. Not many subs can match the performance of these at their MSRP lat alone that price. These ought to sell quickly.

Ryan Laposky

Ryan Laposky

Junior Audioholic
For Sale HSU VTF 1-MK3 dual subs $500.00 + shipping for the pair. $300.00 individual + shipping. Willing to drive to meet potential buyer. I live in Northern VA. Please contact if interested. Subs were purchased less than 1 year ago. Need to sell because just purchased VTF 15 H MK2s.
I may be interested in these. Do you have pics? Would you help cover shipping? Do you have the original boxes to ship in? Thanks!

J

joe teague

Enthusiast
Hey Ryan,
I’m on vacation right now. So I can post pics when I get back home. I don’t know what shipping will cost. HSU charges $54. ea. to ship and I don’t own a business. I assume they get some kind rate reduction. So let me see what shipping costs. I do not have the original boxes. I do have my boxes from my VTF 15s tho. Also, where do you live?

J

joe teague

Enthusiast
I may be interested in these. Do you have pics? Would you help cover shipping? Do you have the original boxes to ship in? Thanks!
home. I don’t know what shipping will cost. HSU charges $54. ea. to ship and I don’t own a business. I assume they get some kind rate reduction. So let me see what shipping costs. I do not have the original boxes. I do have my boxes from my VTF 15s tho. Also, where do you live?

Ryan Laposky

Ryan Laposky

Junior Audioholic
home. I don’t know what shipping will cost. HSU charges $54. ea. to ship and I don’t own a business. I assume they get some kind rate reduction. So let me see what shipping costs. I do not have the original boxes. I do have my boxes from my VTF 15s tho. Also, where do you live?
Ok cool. How old are the subs? Have you taken good care of the them? Any issues? If I could see some detailed pics of them that would be great! .when will you be back from vacation? Would you take $400 for the subs because I only have $500 to spend on subs unless you could help with shipping? I am in Minnesota? Thanks!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Huh, mn? Did I already ask where you are? I think so but not sure.

Ryan Laposky

Ryan Laposky

Junior Audioholic
Lol. Yep. Lookin for a heatwave today. Might hit 30 for a high today. You’re down my Mpls right?
Ha! Ya, nice waking up above 0 degrees this morning. I am in North Central MN. Gonna be in the mid 20s today! Heat wave!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, living in the frozen wasteland is hard on me. I promised myself I would leave here before I’m too old to enjoy somewhere else. Lol I’m right around Brainerd.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That’s crazy. I’ve been around the forums a few years and never came across anyone this close to home. TLS guy has a couple places. Metro and up nort.

Ryan Laposky

Ryan Laposky

Junior Audioholic
That’s crazy. I’ve been around the forums a few years and never came across anyone this close to home. TLS guy has a couple places. Metro and up nort.
That's awesome! Good to know there are Audioholics in the area! :)

J

joe teague

Enthusiast
Ok cool. How old are the subs? Have you taken good care of the them? Any issues? If I could see some detailed pics of them that would be great! .when will you be back from vacation? Would you take $400 for the subs because I only have $500 to spend on subs unless you could help with shipping? I am in Minnesota? Thanks!

They are just a year old now. Yes to taken care of. No issues with them. I get back This Saturday. I have to see how much shipping is to decide on a price.

Ryan Laposky

Ryan Laposky

Junior Audioholic
They are just a year old now. Yes to taken care of. No issues with them. I get back This Saturday. I have to see how much shipping is to decide on a price.
Ok sounds good. Let me know. If I could get some pics too. Can you private message me. Then I could get you my number to text if you would like. Thanks!

Ryan Laposky

Ryan Laposky

Junior Audioholic
Do you happen to have any pics of your subs? Thanks!

Ryan Laposky

Ryan Laposky

Junior Audioholic
Just wanted to check to see if you were back from your vacation and had some pics?

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
If Ryan is not interested I would be as well.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis