Dr Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Yup. I pretty much agree. I don't think he was that far off character at all. He's always come across as a slightly more arrogant Tony Stark, imo. He cold shouldered Spidey and refused to thank Tony for saving him from Ebony Maw. Then flat told Tony that he wouldn't hesitate to let him and Spidey die to protect the time stone. Doc Strange was a straight up self important, arrogant prick about the whole thing.

Im with ya man. I thought it was a lot of fun and wasn't disappointed. It's not meant to be a big crossover event or set up anything major, but it did introduce a few key concepts that are definitely going to have a huge impact on upcoming events. Remember, they didn't even introduce Thanos or the stones as a concept until what..? Age of Ultron and Guardians of the Galaxy, right? We're only 2 or 3 movies into phase 4. This is gonna be another ten year buildup event, and it's just screaming Secret Wars.
Thanos was around in Phase 1. Loki had the Mind Gem in his scepter in the first Avengers movie. Albeit both were the final movie of Phase 1.

I'm not giving up hope for the next big bad yet, just not impressed with Phase 4 thus far. Admittedly, the end of Phase 3 is a hard act to follow. I thought for sure that the final episode of Loki was going to be the beginning of Kang as the big bad in Phase 4. But thus far, they seem to have pretty much ignored that. I guess we'll see.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Kang will be an antagonist in the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp movie

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanos was around in Phase 1. Loki had the Mind Gem in his scepter in the first Avengers movie.
Yes he was around, but wasn't even shown until several movies in, and while Loki had the the staff we did not get introduced to the concept of infinity stones until much later. Like Age of Ultron and Guardians of the Galaxy.

I suspect you're disappointed because you expected a lot more than a Dr Strange movie.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis