DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Why, if it isn't Saint Patrick driving the snakes from Colorado!

Matt34

Matt34

Matt,

Do what you want, but destroying your speakers seems like a case of cutting off the nose to spite the face. If you like the speakers, keep them and enjoy them in the knowledge that you are one of the lucky ones who actually got what they paid for.

But if you do blow them up, by all means post a link. That would probably be cool to watch.
If there was only a way to borrow some of the C4 and det cord we have here at work.

P

PhenomeNhan

Enthusiast
That's me....

My post? In regards to Mark...I mean TADG...I simply said given the level of deception historically perpetuated in their forums, you should be concerned about anything said by anyone affiliated with that company, and that it was my last post as the whole place disgusted me...I thought it was pretty spot on personally...
Goode riddance. Who needs you anyways! :eek:

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
The sad thing, is this probably ruins Todd's chances to get those spikes that Shifty was probably getting ready to put in the mail.
Oh, he got "spiked" alright. Ooops ... I see you meant spikes for the speakers. My bad. :p

H

Hugh-Melody

Audioholic
Hey Mac,

What do you mean Man? ;) :)

I won't let you get away THAT EASY until/unless I can sell you some of our stuff. :D

The problem with this is it has tainted my view of audio companies. I used to believe in taking companies words and allowing them to fulfill their promises. No longer

..All of them are suspect now..and either they live up to their promises..or they all can burn in hell as far as I am concerned. It's time I start honoring the long time saying of my state... Show Me... If they can't..then I ain't going to sit by and listen to any BS of why they can't..

Mac

Last edited:
H

Hugh-Melody

Audioholic
Curtis,

Come to RC then I'll show you what we got. :D
I wouldn't let what MLS and company have done taint your view of other audio companies...there are some very reputable ones out there.

"Show Me" is pretty much how I run my life. You repeatedly show me, and you gain my trust. Give me reason to be suspect, and you have to show me more.

M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
Well...they kept deleting my post over there..and now I am sort of banned(temporary)

You have been banned for the following reason:
Take a wild Guess

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-24-10, 12:00 PM
Well don't that beat all...You would think that since Mark assured me and many many many others that everything was legal and above board with the raffles,and that everyone was lying about him,he would want to be able to answer my simple question I posed...

which was...

My question is since these are supposedly being built now,is the raffle for these going to be completed,and is/has the money collected for them already going to be given to to the Children's hospital as stated and the prize sent to the rightful winner? Has any of the the funds collected from this raffle been distributed,and if so how much and when?
I mean **** fire...how frigging difficult is it to answer this simple question...After all..they are posting all those nice pictures of what the LS-4's look like..That means they are being made..correct..? The raffle was never completed and people sent in their money on it..right?

What a bunch of chicken shits...

Mac

E

Eddie Horton

Junior Audioholic
Saved for posterity

Eddie Horton is on a distinguished road
Just a quick note on the LS-4 raffle. It will be completed, but the beneficiary has been changed to the Mark Schifter Legal Defense Fund. He's also keeping the speakers, but may need some room treatments to tame those nasty reflections you tend to have in that 8 x 10 suite he'll be staying in.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Eddie Horton
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Eddie Horton
Find all posts by Eddie Horton
Add Eddie Horton to Your Buddy List

Matt34

Matt34

Well...they kept deleting my post over there..and now I am sort of banned(temporary)

Well don't that beat all...You would think that since Mark assured me and many many many others that everything was legal and above board with the raffles,and that everyone was lying about him,he would want to be able to answer my simple question I posed...

which was...

I mean **** fire...how frigging difficult is it to answer this simple question...After all..they are posting all those nice pictures of what the LS-4's look like..That means they are being made..correct..? The raffle was never completed and people sent in their money on it..right?

What a bunch of chicken shits...

Mac
[David James]You must wait for the legal system to work before asking questions or forming opinions.[/David James]

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
It is shocking! :p
Eddie Horton is on a distinguished road
Just a quick note on the LS-4 raffle. It will be completed, but the beneficiary has been changed to the Mark Schifter Legal Defense Fund. He's also keeping the speakers, but may need some room treatments to tame those nasty reflections you tend to have in that 8 x 10 suite he'll be staying in.
I think your "distinguished road" may be approaching an intersection after that bit of brilliance - or maybe a cliff... :)

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
That Cheeseboy guy really has great insight!
I keep trying to get my Kool-Aid to ferment. It's easier to drink than beer.

I for one would like to see AV123 finish the process of major corporate restructuring. The posts by TADG seem to be the first indication that this is happening. I'm not sure what new form that may take.

If they are to introduce this new product and others that change seems to be the most logical. These things take time. A formal announcement would be required. This and everyother product thread continues to get jacked with the same issues.

Av123 just might pull it together and rise out of the ashes. In the mean time, Silver - How's all that anger and negativity working for you? Have you got it off your chest?

Cause your pissin me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis