DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

Cheeseboy is still defending the castle there. "They may rise out of the ashes."

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
While I haven't said anything here on the subject,I felt it necessary to do so.

That man is a liar..a thief..and a con man. He is very good at what he did,and how he did it.I am ashamed I ever had anything to do with that company or individual,and am pissed at myself for being so gullible.

Everything I ever said about him or his company was all based on his lies to me and my family..and that realization is a sobering thought.

I can only offer my apology to anyone here whom I have offended in the past,present,or future on this.

My only hope in this is that those who are owed as far as product receive what is owed to them and that financial restitution is made to the charities and businesses.

The damage he has caused to individuals,charities,businesses,and to the audio community in whole is a disgrace.
As Morpheus said to Neo in The Matrix. Welcome to the real world! :cool:

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Cheeseboy is still defending the castle there. "They may rise out of the ashes."
I think it's far more likely the ashes are going to get swept out of the firepit and tossed into the trash though. :p

M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
As Morpheus said to Neo in The Matrix. Welcome to the real world! :cool:
I know...I know...You and many others tried to tell me..and I stubbornly tried to hang on to my old school ways,which was to defend someone whom I thought was a friend. It's ok Seth..go on and say it..

FWIW...yours and my last go around over at Craig's place was the was in essence the last choice I had of wither to swallow the red pill...or the blue one.

While the world may have seemed to be a better place while I was in that Matrix..it was all a lie..Reality is a PITA..but at least it is real.

Even if they put a permanent ban on me or delete my account..I won't stop asking legitimate questions when I am able to. I hope no one minds

Mac

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
I know...I know...You and many others tried to tell me..and I stubbornly tried to hang on to my old school ways,which was to defend someone whom I thought was a friend. It's ok Seth..go on and say it..
Nah, there's no reason. You're beating yourself up enough. :D

M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
Hey Mac,

What do you mean Man? ;) :)

I won't let you get away THAT EASY until/unless I can sell you some of our stuff. :D
OnixMan:

I have a question for you if you don't mind..

Is the owner of the current Onix brand planning on allowing any one who has purchased Onix speakers from Mark a upgrade path to new Onix products. Since all of my Rockets and ELT's say Onix on them I am just curious if this is going to happen.

As a concerned consumer who has spent a lot of money with that company it would be nice if some thing was being looked at for this,and also replacement parts if needed.

Mac

H

Hugh-Melody

Audioholic
Mac,

Thank you for your question.

For the records, yours is not the first time this question had been asked and may not be the last time either.

Here is my answer, as Onix Distributor, to this particular issue:

Officially, Onix brand products consisted of Electronics such as cd players and amplifiers plus References speakers.
Any other speakers carried by av123 such as Rockets, ELTs,...are av123 brand and were built by SAC of Mr. Pu for av123 up until av123 went to another factory.

If what you said is correct (Rockets and ELTs say Onix on them) then I think it's a brand violation.
Please take a picture of such decal so I can forward to Onix and let them consult their attorney for further actions.

Now as far as an upgrade path from av123 brand to Onix products, I don't think I want to do that for obvious reasons.
On the other hand, if Onix brand product owners want to upgrade then I might be compelled to offer such a program.

I know this is not an answer you want to hear but that is the case and I do hope you'd understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks Mac,
OnixMan:

I have a question for you if you don't mind..

Is the owner of the current Onix brand planning on allowing any one who has purchased Onix speakers from Mark a upgrade path to new Onix products. Since all of my Rockets and ELT's say Onix on them I am just curious if this is going to happen.

As a concerned consumer who has spent a lot of money with that company it would be nice if some thing was being looked at for this,and also replacement parts if needed.

Mac

M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
Mac,

Thank you for your question.

For the records, yours is not the first time this question had been asked and may not be the last time either.

Here is my answer, as Onix Distributor, to this particular issue:

Officially, Onix brand products consisted of Electronics such as cd players and amplifiers plus References speakers.
Any other speakers carried by av123 such as Rockets, ELTs,...are av123 brand and were built by SAC of Mr. Pu for av123 up until av123 went to another factory.

If what you said is correct (Rockets and ELTs say Onix on them) then I think it's a brand violation.
Please take a picture of such decal so I can forward to Onix and let them consult their attorney for further actions.

Now as far as an upgrade path from av123 brand to Onix products, I don't think I want to do that for obvious reasons.
On the other hand, if Onix brand product owners want to upgrade then I might be compelled to offer such a program.

I know this is not an answer you want to hear but that is the case and I do hope you'd understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks Mac,
Thanks..

I'll have to get a decent enough camera I can do this with..

Please let me know if you do decide to offer some type of a upgrade path,I am sure others would be most interested as well.

Mac

S

silverbullet

Audioholic Intern
Mine also say Onix. On the speaker itself and the box they were shipped in. I can take pictures after work if Mac isn't able too or if you want more pics.

Sooooooo, Rockets (850s in my case) have nothing to do with you/Onix? Great....

M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
Mine also say Onix. On the speaker itself and the box they were shipped in. I can take pictures after work if Mac isn't able too or if you want more pics.

Sooooooo, Rockets (850s in my case) have nothing to do with you/Onix? Great....
My 850's,bigfoot and 450's all say Onix Rockets on them..as do my ELT-LRS's The ELT-LRS series I know aren't being made anymore..but still...all of them bear the Onix tag on the rear..Being able to have a upgrade path or a reliable source for parts is paramount to me.

Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis