Denon AVR X4300H ,how much does it worth ,now pre owned

KcMeGa007

KcMeGa007

Audioholic Intern
Hi, there
Again I'm a newbie here, and I'm trying to sell my Denon AVR X4300H Receiver , excellent condition, can I use eBay pricing for comparison ,price wise , it listed as $1200 to $1700 , not including shipping fee . I post for $850 earlier , but now , $700 Canadian
,This receiver received excellent reviews, I just want to know how much does this x4300h worth today , I recently purchased the Yamaha RX A8A, but not yet arrive ,trying to get rid of this Denon ,to save space. Cheers

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Hi, there
Again I'm a newbie here, and I'm trying to sell my Denon AVR X4300H Receiver , excellent condition, can I use eBay pricing for comparison ,price wise , it listed as $1200 to $1700 , not including shipping fee . I post for $850 earlier , but now , $700 Canadian
,This receiver received excellent reviews, I just want to know how much does this x4300h worth today , I recently purchased the Yamaha RX A8A, but not yet arrive ,trying to get rid of this Denon ,to save space. Cheers
Ebay stuff is overpriced. I think $850 is a good start, however, be ready to negotiate down to $750.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
These days with general shortage of avrs you might get higher prices but starting with completed/sold listings at ebay may give you an idea of what people are willing to pay....

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
These days with general shortage of avrs you might get higher prices but starting with completed/sold listings at ebay may give you an idea of what people are willing to pay....
Yeah it may be worth close to a new avr just due to shortages!! Sad prices all major increases up though , how much was this model brand new?
Makes me sad processor so high because my old onkyo is so obsolete lacking Dolby Atmos and the DTS X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KcMeGa007

KcMeGa007

Audioholic Intern
Yeah it may be worth close to a new avr just due to shortages!! Sad prices all major increases up though , how much was this model brand new?
Makes me sad processor so high because my old onkyo is so obsolete lacking Dolby Atmos and the DTS X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi,I post for $850 , Facebook market, barely use, excellent condition, ppl are trying to rip me off to $500 to $350 ,, I said I couldn't even find this model this low , or get another one myself. My friend told me to check out Canucks market place, there is one at $900 , not including shipping fee, I am selling mine locally , I also post a one time 24 hours period at $600 , now back to $800 , still some people ask for $350 ,,, I asked for this model , worth ,still at $800 , range ... Canadian

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's only worth as much as someone's willing to pay for it....

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
IMO, you shouldn't sell for less than $700-750. I'm in Montreal and I paid CA$1649 for a brand new X3700H last June. Now, stores were recently asking $1999 for it.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
IMO, you shouldn't sell for less than $700-750. I'm in Montreal and I paid CA$1649 for a brand new X3700H last June. Now, stores were recently asking $1999 for it.
I’d keep it if the offers are too low , wait for a serious offer $800+ .
There just trying to con the op .
Unless it’s damaged bad I can’t see why sell it for nothing ..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis