Defund the Police ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Well sorry Ryan it was your protestors that crossed the line not the antagonists
Dan, they aren’t mine. You know this.
As I said, you have every right to be angry. You and everybody else has that right.
Whomever may have escalated this is clearly in the wrong. This needs to be stopped.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Well sorry Ryan it was your protestors that crossed the line not the antagonists

Even the Portland mayor in a live announcement called this for what it is even saying city members could have been killed last night took him 70 days you fu@$!in pussy

It's what you get for pandering to a fucking mob they pulled federal agents out that didn't stop them tonight they keep saying we want change right now well your not going to get it. Be realistic for fucks sake obviously not a realistic bone in they're fucking body

I take it back Ryan I'm fucking pissed I've been trying to fight it but it's just been slowly building I'm not going to fight it no more

I've been a first responder my whole life I have family members that are cops fire fighters nurses whether it's COVID or this bullshit they are on the front lines like me taking this every day motherfuckers are out there saying kill a cop save a life? I'm up every night not sleeping worried about my nephews caught up in this my brother in law Joseph who married my brothers wife after they split and took care of his kids like they were his own when my brother dipped probably the best man I've ever known in my life and a good fucking cop

truck BLM truck these protests and truck all you motherfuckers that want to condone it

I don't expect this post to stay up and I want to get banned

Please

Ban me or remove me off this site

If I just got to stop participating I'll do that this is the last post I ever put on this bitch I got family I gotta be taking up for
I understand why you're upset. I believe the protests have gone far past the point of being useful. It looks like they are being hijacked by other groups and have become counterproductive.

But, why do you want to be banned? If you don't want to be here, you don't have to log in. Or, you can just avoid the steam vent.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
@GO-NAD!
I concur, and I think I'm gonna do exactly that and dip on this one. :)

My parting farewell to the thread:
The article Danzilla posted is from the Daily Wire, a read through that story and subsequent research show a conservative organization and bias. This is not "news" and it is not reporting.

Some actual reporting from local news organizations:

What really sickens me about this:The Violence, the damage to the city and property, Violent protesters wearing "press" badges, the lack of respect being given to the most important element... People are suffering.

I would like to stay positive about humanity overall, but muthafukas are making it hard. Real hard. :confused:

Peace.

I'm out.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
There’s been Anarchists in all protests in Seattle for many years. It was more of a traveling group from Oregon back during WTO days but now seems to be local.

The anarchists want to rebel against everything so they work the crowds up and then break into downtown businesses and are happy about all the millions of dollars in damages.

For example every May 1st this happens. “May Day”. Half of the Seattle workers work from home that day or take a vacation day just to avoid the mess.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
There’s been Anarchists in all protests in Seattle for many years. It was more of a traveling group from Oregon back during WTO days but now seems to be local.

The anarchists want to rebel against everything so they work the crowds up and then break into downtown businesses and are happy about all the millions of dollars in damages.

For example every May 1st this happens. “May Day”. Half of the Seattle workers work from home that day or take a vacation day just to avoid the mess.
I was just thinking about you Snake. Hope you are well, man!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
But that specific situation aside, how many officer involved killings of Black Americans are OK?

My answer is none.
and my answer is...... I don't know ? to say none are justified ? for if an individual presents and acts out that threat against against an officer(or anyone for that matter) they should be prepared to suffer the consequences. Could less violent situations in many cases been deescalated with out killing, without question.

To your other points, there have been many calls made of BLM protesters calling out those that are not there to support their cause. I've seen video footage, news stories and anecdote detailing several instances of that. But people are still angry and they have the right to demand change.

Whether this is the time... Who knows. But the numbers are swinging and more and more people are on board that these Killings need to stop, now.

If you want to be angry, my friend, you have that right. Blaming those seeking social justice, though, is playing right into the hands of the Alt Right antagonists that are escalating simple protests into full fledged riots.

Please know, I would like to see an end to this too, and have us focus our combined energy on healing this divided nation and overcoming this pandemic. :)
agreed and the other concern is the increase since all this has started of urban violence. So many young people have no regard for human life. I don't know the numbers but I guarantee you here in Philly more blacks have been killed by other blacks (senseless street violence) than than all blacks killed by police officers.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I was just thinking about you Snake. Hope you are well, man!
I’m doing good and trying to focus on positive things. I have been in a savings mode. I also try not to watch news more than once or twice a week. :). We had a 100 degree day yesterday so that was rare for our area. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

"Video shows a group of people surrounding a man while he kneels on the ground in downtown Portland. Members of the group assault the man before kicking him from behind, causing him to go unconscious. Witnesses say this occurred during a protest in downtown Portland on August. 16, 2020. Police said they had a hard time reaching the victim because they encountered a hostile crowd."
Isn't that the Definition of what Cowards would do? Not saying this is the main issue with what's going on, but there has been a Illegal drug issue in the Country for Decades!
Drug gangs running Amok! Drug cartels fueling it with Money! Corrupt officials on the take, Law enforcement to really doing something about it. DEA knows local law-enforcement knows Exactly why it's out of control now. Drug cartels are very Deep seated in this Country. I know of a fact just where I live, the ones dealing, gangs and so on their families know full well that family members are in gangs dealing killing their own kind. The first thing they do is cry, oh Enforcement needs to do something when one of their family members get Murdered. They put on a show, oh he was a good family person and so on when in fact dude was dealing Cocaine or heroin and got shot down. Does that make it ok cause he got Murdered? no it doesn't. But when Law enforcement starts the investigation no one steps forward to say all but by the way he was in a drug dealing gang, Why? cause they loved the Illegal money proceeds from drug deals he was doing. Illegal drug cartels and drug gangs Undermine our society the big money goes to the Drug cartels in Mexico, Colombia that alone Undermines our society by taking money out of circulation. My point on this post is Colombian and Mexican drug cartel's will do anything and spend any amount of money to protect their best interest. I wouldn't be Surprised at all that the The cartels are fueling most of this alone with the Drug gangs in this country. Our Government went after Iraq Afghanistan 10 years and more Spend billions, trillions, thousands of American lives lost why hasn't Our country declared war on the Colombian drug cartel's and Mexican drug cartel's. Isn't that a form of terrorism? What's going on with all of this BS of Defunding the police departments is about as Asinine as I've ever seen. Sure they are Crooked law-enforcement officers has been for Decades just didn't start yesterday.
Giving law-enforcement impunity is crazy! Gives them License to kill. What has been going on has been going on for Decades with law-enforcement killing Citizens and getting away with it. With everyone having cellphones now it's coming to light now cause Law-enforcement can't hide it anymore. We need Law enforcement with out law enforcement you get what is going on right now. We have Federal law we have state law and those two always have been the issue. Most states have legal marijuana but Federal law won't legalize it all but will look the other way
cause the states love the money. Just Legalize it already tax it give lawmakers a reason to support better Law enforcement. Most of the Police are nut jobs on a power trip the way they have been with Nazi tactics when Arresting someone Ludacris in this day and age. The good Police men won't step up why? cause their Sergeant is their boss and they want a pay check to. Sure lots of really good Police men lose their life everyday Protecting citizens but lots of really bad Corrupt policeman kill citizens every day and have been getting away with it for decades because of impunity. Just my take not saying the way I see it is the main reasons, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I want that.
Oh dam! you beat me to posting up that! I was just thinking how awesome it would be to walk around Walmart with one on. May make the National news, Man walking around Walmart with a black T-shirt on that says " No lives matter" it's Shark week. Please report if you see this man he was last seen running away from Walmart a Mad Mob was Chasing him. lolo

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
On a more Serious note, I just saw the National network news on NBC, that Rapper dude DMC that got Murdered years ago. Well the FBI found his killers. They sold that rapper dude 10 Kilos of cocaine. Well one or both shot him in the head cause they also wanted that rapper dude to let them sell those 10 Kilos of cocaine for him. News was saying how great that rapper dude was, well like I said in my other post rapper dude didn't Deserve to get murdered But he was a part of his own Demise by get involved with Illegal drug dealing. Yeah ok great dude made a ton of money selling his music to make himself rich. Anyone who gets involved with Illegal drug selling and dealing, putting that garbage on the streets gets what they get from it.

Last edited:
Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Personally, I think that shirt is in bad taste, because it's trying to be humorous about a topic many people feel very passionate about.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
True, still funny.
I'm sorry, but there are some topics that are just inappropriate for humor. When was the last time you heard a 9/11 joke? Or perhaps concentration camp humor? I've seen that George Floyd video a few times, and nothing about it makes humor seem appropriate. I'm not looking to make anyone feel bad, but this is too much, even for The Steam Vent.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Personally, I think that shirt is in bad taste, because it's trying to be humorous about a topic many people feel very passionate about.
I do agree, and I really didn't think of it as being "opposed" to the actual BLM movement and what they are going for. That's why as much as I may want it, it's really not OK if you bother to look at it beyond the surface.

My initial reaction was "that's funny, but people would get the wrong message" now more "yeah, that's not really that cool since it sort of trivializes police violence" which is not how I feel at all.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'm sorry, but there are some topics that are just inappropriate for humor. When was the last time you heard a 9/11 joke? Or perhaps concentration camp humor? I've seen that George Floyd video a few times, and nothing about it makes humor seem appropriate. I'm not looking to make anyone feel bad, but this is too much, even for The Steam Vent.
Good point. Something to think about, I was sitting in a bar a few years ago it was late at night and this dude was in there with his wife he was from Chicago. Well as you know with Alcohol flowing and the place had about 20 or so in it. He started a rant about New Orleans and the Katrina storm that hit. He was ranting on saying F..k New Orleans F...k Katrina no one would say anything. Well I'm from New Orleans born there but didn't grow up there but my Mother and Farther are plus I have a lot of Cousins aunt's and uncle's still living there. Well I couldn't take his ranting on about New Orleans and the Katrina hurricane that killed thousands of people. So I busted out with F..k Chicago. Dude looked at me like I just Stole his wife or something. He started to take his shirt off. Well the bar owner stepped in between him and me cause about that time I was headed Towards him to take his front Teeth out with my 12 ounce beer bottle. Here's the thing about that, He was Asian and I'm white Caucasian go figure huh. Most of the Thousands of people who lost their lives in New Orleans from the Katrina Storm were poor African Americans who had No Choice but to stay because they didn't have the funds to leave the city.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis