G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You finally feeling better? I know you were having a rough time there for a bit so hoping you're doing better.
Nope! I feel Nothing! :D Don't even feel like I did the day before the last day before that one. But soon someone gonna Die and leave me a good day in their Will maybe. :D @panteragstk Thanks for asking how my day is going, as soon as I read your post, made me think of these Dudes. Don't know if it's your "Taste in music, It is from back in the late 60's. Check out these dudes, "Grand Funk Survival" if you haven't already. Track #12.
Now back to the Topic of this thread. COVID-19.
F7966532-D384-4611-A7DE-9A08C72A8E92.jpeg
5662ACD3-2316-4249-A859-A3AFB4A895F2.jpeg

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The Director of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky says that the CDC has received less than 6,000 reports of 'breakthrough' Covid-19 infections among the more than 84 million fully vaccinated people shows that the vaccines are working.

6,000 ÷ 84,000,000 × 100 = 0.007%

About 30% of those 6,000 infections were symptom-free. That's PDG!!
I certainly believe that breakthrough cases are rare, but they do happen. A friend of the family who works at a hospital (she's 23) got sick and tested positive after being fully vaccinated about 2 months previously. She was not terribly sick.

I have not heard of any other breakthrough cases personally.

Last edited:
Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Nope! I feel Nothing! :D Don't even feel like I did the day before the last day before that one. But soon someone gonna Die and leave me a good day in their Will maybe. :D @panteragstk Thanks for asking how my day is going, as soon as I read your post, made me think of these Dudes. Don't know if it's your "Taste in music, It is from back in the late 60's. Check out these dudes, "Grand Funk Survival" if you haven't already. Track #12.
Now back to the Topic of this thread. COVID-19.
View attachment 46914View attachment 46915
All you've got is money
Mark Farner

The extended version rocks.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
All you've got is money
Mark Farner

The extended version rocks.
Absolutely it does!, I first heard this Album back in umm 69 or 70? maybe 71 can't remember exactly. Anyway my oldest brother got drafted into the Vietnam war. Well long story short He came back from Germany with that Album, So I snatched it from him. Well years many years later, umm 2000 I believe I give it back to him. The smile on his face was priceless. Now what I have is what you see in my other post. They just don't lay down tracks like that anymore. Meaning the drum roll where it goes left, right, back again. Say you have 4 speakers with LF/RF; L/R, R/R stereo only, think like Quadraphonic sound.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"Don't it scare ya when they take such good care of ya and all you've got is money"

"Before they fool ya please let me school ya cos all you've got is money"

Some of Mark Farner's best vocal work he ever did was from that album.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
One w
"Don't it scare ya when they take such good care of ya and all you've got is money"

One would think when that group cut their record deal if after they got all that money from who they signed with. Sat down came up with those Lyrics and all of the drugs no doubt. Them Cats where dropping LSD and who knows what else.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
One w

One would think when that group cut their record deal if after they got all that money from who they signed with. Sat down came up with those Lyrics and all of the drugs no doubt. Them Cats where dropping LSD and who knows what else.
Yeah, I read that their manager Terry Knight stole a lot of their money behind their backs so they got rid of him.

Sorry I hijacked this thread. We can go back to Coronovirus now.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I read that their manager Terry Knight stole a lot of their money behind their backs so they got rid of him.

I has forgot about that, he did take off with a whole lot of their funds. They say music artist's are inspired by actual events from their life. Yeah back to COVID-19. I'm dealing with some side effects from that 2nd shot, mild case of diarrhea. I did go eat at the local Waffle House here in town two nights ago, so there's that.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
After my second shot, I had a mild fever and mild aches. It lasted about 36 hours and I was all done.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
As far as beating cancer,, thank you, but I have a ways to go. As I graduate from my current Mayo doctors visits every 3 months to every 6 months then to once a year then I will thank all and take a breath of some relief. I also go back every 3 months, to see my dentist as head & neck radiation can screw up your teeth and jaw if not maintained and monitored.
Man, hope it all works out for you best of wishes to you and your family. Sure wish they would find a cure to wipe that disease out.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Man, hope it all works out for you best of wishes to you and your family. Sure wish they would find a cure to wipe that disease out.
Oh I agree. But it appears the big money making business of cancer treatments is, I don't hold my breath on a slow boat to Chana. . If the world medical team put as much effort into knocking out ALL froms of cancer like they attacked COVID maybe patients or possible innocent bystanders that have yet to been stricken with cancer will have a darn chance.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This is rather grim, but the NY Times says that the excess death rate in the U.S. due to COVID has exceeded the rate during the 1918 flu pandemic.

>>>The U.S. death rate in 2020 was the highest above normal ever recorded in the country — even surpassing the calamity of the 1918 flu pandemic. . . .

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 10 percent of the deaths last year can be directly attributed to Covid-19, which overtook other leading causes of death — like chronic lower respiratory diseases and unintentional injuries, such as car accidents and overdose deaths — to become the third biggest killer, after heart disease and cancer. <<<

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So far this year - until a week ago - the running 7-day average of daily new cases in Nova Scotia has ranged between 1 and 5. Over the last week? It went from 5 to 15 and the active case load is now 150. The 3rd wave has hit us.

One of the triggers for this spike was a group from Ontario who failed to follow the 2-week isolation requirement, attended a social event with Nova Scotia residents (who are equally to blame) and the rest is history. I understand that those numbers would be laughable for most states and provinces, but people here are pretty pissed off right now.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
So far this year - until a week ago - the running 7-day average of daily new cases in Nova Scotia has ranged between 1 and 5. Over the last week? It went from 5 to 15 and the active case load is now 150. The 3rd wave has hit us.

One of the triggers for this spike was a group from Ontario who failed to follow the 2-week isolation requirement, attended a social event with Nova Scotia residents (who are equally to blame) and the rest is history. I understand that those numbers would be laughable for most states and provinces, but people here are pretty pissed off right now.
I'm not sure "laughable" is the right word, but the county I live in has a somewhat smaller population than Nova Scotia and the average number of new cases here has been something like 300-400 per day for quite some time.

I wish more people here were pissed off. Roughly half the population here seems to be in COVID denial ("It's just the flu!"), anti mask, and antivax. Their attitude is "Here I come with my COVID, no vaccine, and no mask; and if you don't like it you can just stay home and hide in your basement!" I get the impression that many of them think that their beliefs will somehow protect them from the virus.

Sorry, that turned into a rant. Hopefully enough people get vaccinated in your area to head off a full blown surge.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"I get the impression that many of them think that their beliefs will somehow protect them from the virus.

I go through the same thing everyday with people.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure "laughable" is the right word, but the county I live in has a somewhat smaller population than Nova Scotia and the average number of new cases here has been something like 300-400 per day for quite some time.

I wish more people here were pissed off. Roughly half the population here seems to be in COVID denial ("It's just the flu!"), anti mask, and antivax. Their attitude is "Here I come with my COVID, no vaccine, and no mask; and if you don't like it you can just stay home and hide in your basement!" I get the impression that many of them think that their beliefs will somehow protect them from the virus.

Sorry, that turned into a rant. Hopefully enough people get vaccinated in your area to head off a full blown surge.
No apology needed! You have every right to be frustrated.

One thing I'm thankful for, is that the overwhelming majority of Bluenosers (Nova Scotians) treat the virus and the restrictions seriously. But, it only takes a feckless few to mess things up for everyone else.

The NS government has instituted new restrictions and people are flocking to clinics for asymptomatic testing. Hopefully, these actions will wrestle this wave to the ground.

I wish you and your area all the best.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

Also

Mark Farner, after all you got is money and than sings. (All they want is your money) :D

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja

I'm pretty pissed off too. We've been patiently waiting for over a year to visit our daughter in Halifax and crap like this happens. At least we both get our first shot on Monday finally. Vaccinations are going to be the end game in opening up the borders again. No sense visiting for 2 weeks if we have to spend the entire 2 weeks in isolation.

Last edited:
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Just got my second shot... Waiting the 15 minutes then off

Update: The next morning and I still have not experienced any side effects/symptoms for the second shot. Go team Pfizer LOL

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis