Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
There does seem to be a definite association between mDNA vaccines and PF4 antibodies. Those are Platelet Factor 4 antibodies. The result if a condition known as thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, or TTP.
Thanks for the update on this very rare but serious side effect of vaccine-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT).

It originally was noticed in Germany, Norway and Denmark with the AstraZeneca vaccine, but now has appeared in the USA with the J&J vaccine as well. Yesterday, the US FDA announced that the J&J vaccine was put on temporary hold while a review was conducted by an advisory board. The findings of VITT help by offering a medical treatment for this. It should also help speed the FDA's review.

If VITT is indeed associated with the use of adenovirus vectors in vaccines, then the Sputnik 5 vaccine may very well share this. If Russian medical groups come forward with their experiences on VITT and Sputnik 5, it would help the whole world. However, if Putin steps in, I won't expect any frankness.

For those who may be interested, here are those two recent publications on this topic in the New England Journal of Medicine:

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, it's all about probabilities.

Compare how many vaccinated people get sick with Covid-19 (about 0.01%) or without the vaccine (about 2%). I'm not sure those numbers are correct, but if they are, getting vaccinated decreases your chances of getting sick by at least 200-fold, maybe more.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Ninja
As of today, Health Canada officials have authorized the Astra-Zeneca vaccine (Covaxin made in India) to all adults no matter age or sex. The very remote risk of vein thrombosis found after compiling all info received on given doses in several countries made them change their decision.

I strongly suspect that the rather young women who suffered from the thrombosis problem were mostly the ones using birth control pills, which strongly increase the risk of being affected by such blood circulation problem.

Last edited:
Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Don't know if Cramps in low leg or legs is a side effects from 2nd shot from COVID-19, but i was woke up with one hell of a cramp in my left lower leg around 3:30 am this morning. Ouch! Took me having to stand up and point my toes out to get it to stop. My leg is still sore from that. But feeling good nothing else to report from that 2nd COVID-19 shot.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Chief
I'll take the risks of the jabs any day compared to the risks of COVID:

>>>There is a much higher risk of brain blood clots from COVID-19 infection than there is from vaccines against the disease, British researchers said on Thursday, after the rollout of inoculations was disrupted by reports of rare clots.<<<

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Ninja
I'll take the risks of the jabs any day compared to the risks of COVID:

>>>There is a much higher risk of brain blood clots from COVID-19 infection than there is from vaccines against the disease, British researchers said on Thursday, after the rollout of inoculations was disrupted by reports of rare clots.<<<

The people who had brain blood clots following administration of either the Astra-Zeneca or the J & J vaccines were women younger than 55.

There seems to be no report on this, but I strongly suspect that most of them were taking birth control pills. As we know, those contraceptives increase the risk of suffering from thrombotic events.

Would that probably explain why only younger females and no male have had the problem?

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis