M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
You seem to have forgotten, Congress got rid of others and the voters had zip to say about it. Santos was the last one.
Well, Congress can and has, most recently with Santos, but with all the hand wringing recently from the Democrats about a loss of democracy, one would think forced removal would be something they would frown upon.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another was Ingraham having a Canadian trucker on who was a covid denier. Later he dies. I imagine later either Ingraham or another show made the announcement. To hide it. Oops, sorry. A YTer made the comment Ingraham was a "vampire." True words. :confused:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New covid vaccine due out in the fall. Fasten your seatbelts! :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just in time for scaremongering at election time?!:cool:
Agreed you just made my point. I'm not sold on the new vaccine for me yet, but I will see how this plays out. Remember Trump is partly responsible for these vaccines, and I think it is one of the good things he actually accomplished while in office.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Well, Congress can and has, most recently with Santos, but with all the hand wringing recently from the Democrats about a loss of democracy, one would think forced removal would be something they would frown upon.
Well, in 1980 the Demo's expelled one, and then in 2002 they expelled one. Both of these members of congress like Santos were charged with fraud or some misuse of funds..

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Sign posted at the reception desk at the endoscopy center where I got my colonoscopy today. Man, things have really changed! My intake nurse was wearing a mask but she was the only one.
20240618_091350.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis