Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Honestly I haven't had a chance to read what you linked.
Here is some more reading and this time from the former center-right Swedish Prime Minister Carl Bildt about JD Vance:

>>>…Vance’s advocacy for appeasement should surprise no one. In a 2022 podcast with Republican presidential candidate and former U.S. President Donald Trump’s (currently imprisoned) political guru Steve Bannon, he said: “I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another.” His argument essentially is that because Russia is larger than Ukraine, it can lob more bombs and missiles than the Ukrainians and their Western backers can handle.

Russia undoubtedly is bigger than Ukraine. But if that is grounds for Ukraine to accept defeat, the same argument could be applied to eight other neighboring countries that were at some point part of the Russian/Soviet empire. Vance is effectively green-lighting Russian President Vladimir Putin’s aspiration to resurrect the old empire through conquest. The only neighbor left would be China, Russia’s “no-limits” partner. …<<<

jinjuku

jinjuku

I read the preamble to the article:

America has protected Europe with is nuclear umbrella for more than 70 years. In the era of Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump, the continent is quietly debating a different nuclear future.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Do you think Kamala is capable of dealing with international leaders and being taken seriously? I personally feel she will get walked on and taken advantage of. While I’m definitely not a Trump fan he is probably more capable of dealing with international affairs. Nobody has to like him to be effective. I have decades of professional sales experience, generally my clients loved me but occasionally they would hate me, having the skill to hold a negotiation together and and get favorable terms isn’t something everyone possesses.

I wish this was black and white but there are a lot of things that need to be considered. I don’t think Kamala has the skill set for the challenges needed at this time in history. I disagree with her political positions but I also see the draw, even if you like her politics I don’t think it’s a strong enough argument with where the world is right now.
So, you will sit this election out? Or RFK Jr.?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
So, you will sit this election out? Or RFK Jr.?
I honestly haven’t decided. That said I’m in Colorado so outside of local elections my vote doesn’t really mean much. We do have some important local races, city government is clueless on infrastructure and many of them are in the pockets of local developers. Space force having a huge permanent footprint here will continue to bring high paying jobs and growth is inevitable but it needs to be managed properly. We have two seasons, winter and road construction but we are preoccupied with fixing curbs and making sidewalks ADA compliant while ignoring much bigger issues

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I read the preamble to the article:

America has protected Europe with is nuclear umbrella for more than 70 years. In the era of Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump, the continent is quietly debating a different nuclear future.
Reading the first two sentences is a start, I guess.

But why did you put “for more than 70 years” in emphasis? Was that new to you?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Reading the first two sentences is a start, I guess.

But why did you put “for more than 70 years” in emphasis? Was that new to you?
I mentioned earlier that Trump tends toward isolation. If the U.S. has been holding the umbrella for 70 years it may be time for the whole of Europe to take over the reigns from a Trump policy perspective.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I honestly haven’t decided. That said I’m in Colorado so outside of local elections my vote doesn’t really mean much. ...
But at least you voted. Some states only won by few thousand votes. So, you and a few thousand thinking the same way can make it go the wrong way.
No, you are not alone in such thought, even in local elections that just a few votes lost an issue, etc.

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
I'm not going to beat around the bush. Trump is an arrogant, racist, idiot period! I would vote for a retarded monkey instead of Trump. Harris has my donation and my vote.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
But at least you voted. Some states only won by few thousand votes. So, you and a few thousand thinking the same way can make it go the wrong way.
No, you are not alone in such thought, even in local elections that just a few votes lost an issue, etc.
All votes are counted equal unless…. You get my drift, don’t you? ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not going to beat around the bush. Trump is an arrogant, racist, idiot period! I would vote for a retarded monkey instead of Trump. Harris has my donation and my vote.
'You can add a whole lot more derogatory traits to this guy. He is an absolutely loathsome human being and history will not be kind to him.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Harris must pick a strong VP to win this race. I would prefer Mark Kelly or Josh Shapiro.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

'You can add a whole lot more derogatory traits to this guy. He is an absolutely loathsome human being and history will not be kind to him.
Don't think T cares about history. Same will apply to Thomas and Alito.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Harris must pick a strong VP to win this race. I would prefer Mark Kelly or Josh Shapiro.
Sad state of affairs when you have to pick the right VP. No wonder the country is in such a turmoil.
One person wants to destroy the constitution and still it comes down to this pick.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
We have a very very deep bench. Winning Pennsylvania is key so we need to address that. I wouldn't mind seeing Gretchen Widmer as the VP to double up on the ridiculous fact that the GOP is trying to take away females' reproductive rights. That decision should be made by the female, her family, and her doctor. Not by the United States Government. This country needs to remain the land of the free, not a dictatorship.

T

TankTop5

I mentioned I would probably vote for Gov Wes Moore if he ran. Interestingly he’s popping up on Google News a bit today. I personally think if Harris picks him as VP Trump won’t have a chance. I don’t think any of the mainstream candidates will do enough where a squeaky clean candidate out of nowhere with an impeccable record is probably her best bet. Plus I’d take a Governor over a Senator for president any day

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
I mentioned I would probably vote for Gov Wes Moore if he ran. Interestingly he’s popping up on Google News a bit today. I personally think if Harris picks him as VP Trump won’t have a chance. I don’t think any of the mainstream candidates will do enough where a squeaky clean candidate out of nowhere with an impeccable record is probably her best bet. Plus I’d take a Governor over a Senator for president any day

Even though Moore isn’t on the mainstream bench, he would be a pleasant surprise. I agree, a Governor over a Senator without a doubt!

T

TankTop5

Even though Moore isn’t on the mainstream bench, he would be a pleasant surprise. I agree, a Governor over a Senator without a doubt!
I just don’t like any of the Democrat possibilities, they’re all slimy politicians and I feel genuinely unlikeable. Wes Moore is a fresh candidate, extremely likable and I think that’s the one reason someone like Kamala may not choose him, people would love him much more than her. If she had a brain she’d swallow her pride and choose him anyway

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I just don’t like any of the Democrat possibilities, they’re all slimy politicians and I feel genuinely unlikeable. ...
Since you didn't include Republicans, you convinced me to switch parties. Thanks for the heads up.

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
I just don’t like any of the Democrat possibilities, they’re all slimy politicians and I feel genuinely unlikeable. Wes Moore is a fresh candidate, extremely likable and I think that’s the one reason someone like Kamala may not choose him, people would love him much more than her. If she had a brain she’d swallow her pride and choose him anyway
Let's not forget she hasn't chosen anyone yet. If she does choose Moore, and people like him more than Kamala, so be it, who cares? As long as we have the right brain in the White House instead of the antichrist.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis