highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
that money that Biden raised is now hers. But its also noted by a BBC report that in a 24hr period " During that timeframe, more than 888,000 people donated sums of up to $200 each, according to progressive donation platform ActBlue.

So people out there are giving to her campaign.
Biden had more than $250 Million- the link is only the first I found, but it looks like she won't get that money soon, if at all.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Biden had more than $250 Million- the link is only the first I found, but it looks like she won't get that money soon, if at all.

the key word there is 'Said". But like the lawyer noted, she will get all the money that hasn't been spent to date on Biden campaign.
“It doesn’t look that complicated to me,” Ellen Weintraub, a Democrat and vice chair of the FEC, said in a phone interview. She’s a longtime commissioner of the agency.

She points to the fact that Harris’ name was always on the statement of organization for the Biden presidential campaign committee as one of the candidates."

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I believe Biden campaign only had about 100 million, the rest of the money was in different DNC campaign funds

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'm just glad this is done and over with. I just couldn't fathom casting a vote for whomever was propping up Biden. Harris I can vote for.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I'm just glad this is done and over with. I just couldn't fathom casting a vote for whomever was propping up Biden. Harris I can vote for.
But was she not just as guilty?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

The analysis I saw is that the Biden/Harris fund ($96 mil IIRC) may not be able to be transferred directly, they filed a name change but drumphy is silly as usual with his litigious bent. The other two chunks are held by pacs that could give money to Harris without issue.

jinjuku

jinjuku

But was she not just as guilty?
Sure, I think she was covering for Biden's mental decline for the past two years. But it's either the devil I know or the other devil I know.

Now if she hired some Chippendale while the Mr. was prego then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sure, I think she was covering for Biden's mental decline for the past two years. But it's either the devil I know or the other devil I know.

Now if she hired some Chippendale while the Mr. was prego then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
You guys are so worried about Biden but what about drumphy's decline? Especially lately?

jinjuku

jinjuku

You guys are so worried about Biden but what about drumphy's decline? Especially lately?
I saw zero decline in Trumps debate or in his RNC speech or some of the footage from fundraisers. For pete's sake, he had the situational awareness to almost get clipped and while bleeding pushing up through his security detail pumping his fist, saying fight fight fight.

You put on your rose colored shades. I'm not obliged to put them on.

Here's the obviousness that you are willfully ignoring. If things had been flipped and it was Trump that showed the cognitive issues it would be in 10 foot tall letters across all the usual and it would be non-stop.

I feel a relief that this charade with Biden is over and that Kamala Harris represents a much better chance at keeping Trump out of the White House.

And if Trump did have the decline we saw with Biden I wouldn't be worried at all because I think the RNC would keep him in where the DNC convinced Biden to step aside. I would be perfectly happy with that.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I saw zero decline in Trumps debate or in his RNC speech or some of the footage from fundraisers.

Here's the obviousness that you are willfully ignoring. If things had been flipped and it was Trump that showed the cognitive issues it would be in 10 foot tall letters across all the usual and it would be non-stop.

I feel a relief that this charade with Biden is over and that Kamala Harris represents a much better chance at keeping Trump out of the White House.

And if Trump did have the decline we saw with Biden I wouldn't be worried at all because I think the RNC would keep him in where the DNC convinced Biden to step aside. I would be perfectly happy with that.
No, the media doesn't seem to be focusing on this guy's obvious issues. Nor you. He definitely has had cognitive issues for a very long time. Just that "cognitive test" bs he keeps mentioning....

It may be harder to tell with drumphy as he's been insane for years.

jinjuku

jinjuku

No, the media doesn't seem to be focusing on this guy's obvious issues. Nor you. He definitely has had cognitive issues for a very long time. Just that "cognitive test" bs he keeps mentioning....

It may be harder to tell with drumphy as he's been insane for years.
I'm not sure what tree you think you are barking up wrt my views on Trump. I didn't vote for him. He's morally repugnant. But he's not in mental decline.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not sure what tree you think you are barking up wrt my views on Trump. I didn't vote for him. He's morally repugnant. But he's not in mental decline.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He's in mental decline for sure. Not sure why you think otherwise. When didn't you vote for him? 2016 or 2020?

jinjuku

jinjuku

He's in mental decline for sure. Not sure why you think otherwise. When didn't you vote for him? 2016 or 2020?
Not sure why you put an 'or' in there. I just told you I didn't vote for the man. On his mental acuity we'll have to agree to disagree. I had a 98 year old neighbor that only started mental decline at 95. Before that sharp as a tack. Was doing tax prep for seniors and up on all the latest regulations. He suffered a stroke.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not sure why you put an 'or' in there. I just told you I didn't vote for the man. On his mental acuity we'll have to agree to disagree. I had a 98 year old neighbor that only started mental decline at 95. Before that sharp as a tack. Was doing tax prep for seniors and up on all the latest regulations. He suffered a stroke.
So "and" is a better answer? Or you just go along with the drumph view of being a republican, all in on bs or go home?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
So "and" is a better answer? Or you just go along with the drumph view of being a republican, all in on bs or go home?
This type of comment makes me curious what you like about Kamala Herris plan or platform. What parts specifically do you like the most?

jinjuku

jinjuku

It's simple. I don't like Trump for the reasons I've listed here and in other threads. But I'm not naive enough to dismiss the reason he was elected in the first place.

You seem to thrive on the other side is 100% an adversary. They are just my countrymen with legit concerns.

We'll find out in November.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis