Assassination attempt on Trump

jinjuku

jinjuku

Well if he was a republican president he might have it right....
Two type's of people have been promoting the fallacy that the Immunity ruling protects the POTUS from acts like murder, armed robbery, etc if they committed it while in office: Disingenuous fucks or morons.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Two type's of people have been promoting the fallacy that the Immunity ruling protects the POTUS from acts like murder, armed robbery, etc if they committed it while in office: Disingenuous fucks or morons.
That SCOTUS even did this is for disingenuous fu*ks or morons. All you need is an excuse that sounds good to them it seems. Like drumphy.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Of course there will be an investigation. Should be by an independent 3rd party for sure. I think this is going to be chalked up to simple human failure. Yes it was a security lapse. I don't think it's in anyway orchestrated.
I almost totally agree with you with a caveat, the understaffed under equipped SS detail Trump had was intentional. I completely believe that whoever is making these decisions has no plot to assassinate Trump but they just might hate him enough to make it a little easier.

There’s also the issue that the average Secret Service agent really sucks right now as their standards have drastically fallen

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I almost totally agree with you with a caveat, the understaffed under equipped SS detail Trump had was intentional. I completely believe that whoever is making these decisions has no plot to assassinate Trump but they just might hate him enough to make it a little easier.

There’s also the issue that the average Secret Service agent really sucks right now as their standards have drastically fallen
Good grief. If you want him dead its a lot easier than having lapses in massive coverage for this traitor. The demands have grown more than the standards having dropped. That there was a team of snipers on hand just doesn't fit your narrative....

T

TankTop5

Good grief. If you want him dead its a lot easier than having lapses in massive coverage for this traitor. The demands have grown more than the standards having dropped. That there was a team of snipers on hand just doesn't fit your narrative....
Rooftops (elevated positions) with perfect view of the target are the number one thing to protect. They also should have had FLiR deployed to spot threats like these which is normal for large events. This is WAY beyond negligence and many experts have weighed in. Also the Secret Service held a press conference today and said they won’t change anything for Trumps security moving forward… “we left holes in security and we’ll do it again”. WTF, seriously??? Maybe the Pepsi girl needs to step down and if Biden wanted to be taken seriously he would have already asked for her resignation.

You’re an assclown

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Rooftops (elevated positions) with perfect view of the target are the number one thing to protect. They also should have had FLiR deployed to spot threats like these which is normal for large events. This is WAY beyond negligence and many experts have weighed in. Also the Secret Service held a press conference today and said they won’t change anything for Trumps security moving forward… “we left holes in security and we’ll do it again”. WTF, seriously??? Maybe the Pepsi girl needs to step down and if Biden wanted to be taken seriously he would have already asked for her resignation.

You’re an assclown
Not as big an assclown as you and your ilk. Maybe there's something to do with drumphys goofy rallies to begin with?

T

TankTop5

Not as big an assclown as you and your ilk. Maybe there's something to do with drumphys goofy rallies to begin with?
Solid answer. There’s a lot of people so we’re not going to check rooftops. From the videos I’ve seen from professionals this is security 101. This was a failure of epic proportions and the Secret Service came out in a press conference and said they’re going to continue doing the exact same thing. Just stop, breathe into a bag a few times and think about that. Most of us on this forum that shoot even a little bit could’ve taken that shot on our worst today. The only reason why this Lonewolf failed is because he was stupid and aimed for Trump’s head, he should have aimed center mass like every other sniper on planet Earth.

Comment from a personal friend who is a Special Operations sniper and current instructor for a military branch sniper school:

Clearly the lefts stance on gun control and tantrums takes up all the time they should’ve spent on zeroing and grouping

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Very very basic 101 journalism. About halfway through you have an overhead image of the area and explain what happened. (This video is less than two minutes.) To add to this in the future, get input from security experts with how many men were necessary, how many spotters etc. Use your little pointer dealie, or go full Madden with your sharpie. Were the snipers even initially facing in the direction of the shooter? That type of stuff. It's like having the ex-general on with a map talking strategically about a given war. This really really basic stuff, and still the best IMO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Though after looking at the map it just looks like a total truck up. There's not really much in the way of other buildings. However, you can dig into how many security were necessary etc and/or why there weren't. Oops, best to just trust what Trump Jr says.:rolleyes:

T

TankTop5

Though after looking at the map it just looks like a total truck up. There's not really much in the way of other buildings. However, you can dig into how many security were necessary etc and/or why there weren't. Oops, best to just trust what Trump Jr says.:rolleyes:
Perhaps I didn’t clarify, Trump Jr has been asking for more SS protection for weeks and it didn’t have anything to do with this specific event. There are plenty of experts, US snipers claiming this was a complete screw up. I’m not a security expert and don’t play one on the internet but I can read and listen to expert opinion. There is more than enough expert opinion suggesting this was way more than just a security laps. Suggesting we can’t know because the size of the event bla bla bla is silly, there should have been an agent or two on those roofs.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
If this is ever traced back to Biden, don't forget - he has immunity now.;)
I don’t believe Biden had any part of this BUT… there is more than enough evidence to assume conditions were intentionally created to allow an assassination attempt. Police snipers had eyes on shooter and understaffed SS wasn’t notified and didn’t preemptively protect and remove Trump at the very least.
In case there is any doubt, my post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. While the jury is still out - so to speak - on the extent to which POTUS is immune from prosecution, I'm pretty sure it doesn't go that far.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

In case there is any doubt, my post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. While the jury is still out - so to speak - on the extent to which POTUS is immune to prosecution, I'm pretty sure it doesn't go that far.
Obviously. The president is immune from prosecution while carrying out his regular duties. Last time I checked regular duties do not include executing political opponents. But for instance, if the president issued in order to bomb a house with a bunch of terrorists, and it turned out, there was an American inside on foreign soil that would be protected.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Solid answer. There’s a lot of people so we’re not going to check rooftops. From the videos I’ve seen from professionals this is security 101. This was a failure of epic proportions and the Secret Service came out in a press conference and said they’re going to continue doing the exact same thing. Just stop, breathe into a bag a few times and think about that. Most of us on this forum that shoot even a little bit could’ve taken that shot on our worst today. The only reason why this Lonewolf failed is because he was stupid and aimed for Trump’s head, he should have aimed center mass like every other sniper on planet Earth.

Comment from a personal friend who is a Special Operations sniper and current instructor for a military branch sniper school:

Clearly the lefts stance on gun control and tantrums takes up all the time they should’ve spent on zeroing and grouping
Trump Rally Gunman Was ‘Definitely Conservative,’ Classmate Recalls (thedailybeast.com)
Looks like the shooter didn't get the memo that real conservatives do target practice.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Was at grandsons baseball game last night when the shooting took place. Being in Northern Delaware and less than 10 miles from Bidens home the crowd was predominantly Democrats. People reacted, behaved with respect and concern, not like a few individuals here. GoNad, it was nice to see you take the high road ;) then again I would expect nothing less from a fine Canadian ! Tragically innocent life was lost.

11/22/63, I was only 10 years old, I hoped and prayed there would never be another day like that. We have again come close, America, we have to do better..........
That day isn't easy to forget- I was 7 and remember the school principal rolling TVs into the classrooms, crying. When I went home, it was stunned silence.

RIP Corey Comperatore

highfigh

highfigh

highfigh

highfigh

The head of Secret Service has said that they want more diversity. I would think they want the best & brightest.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis