Assassination attempt on Trump

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That guy is straight up squirrel turds. If the guy can't hold a cell phone to his head, is he really a candidate for anything besides a tinfoil hat? :D
I wonder if the radiation from mobile phones would have killed off his brain worm much quicker. :D

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
As it stands today, no matter who wins we lose. I think that would make a great bumper sticker.
I think Literally Anybody Else is better, and I do mean Literally Anybody Else:

>>>A Texas man has legally changed his name to Literally Anybody Else and announced he is running for US president in the 2024 election.<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think Literally Anybody Else is better, and I do mean Literally Anybody Else:

>>>A Texas man has legally changed his name to Literally Anybody Else and announced he is running for US president in the 2024 election.<<<

He might be expecting too much of the "literally" part, tho.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There was local police in that area ;

ABC News "
" sources told ABC News that there were local police personnel and counter-sniper units in the AGR building where Crooks eventually took up a position to fire at Trump, sources said. Investigators believe that could have led to confusion as Secret Service snipers were trying to determine whether there was a threat to Trump and where it might be coming from, according to the sources.

Secret Service counter snipers positioned on buildings close to the rally stage were aware the AGR building was being used as a staging area by law enforcement"
I hope he wasn't on top while people were inside. :oops::rolleyes:

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
A lot of interesting info in this article.

Kimberly Cheatle, has been subpoenaed to testify before Congress. A Department of Homeland Security spokesperson said she "welcomes the opportunity to testify."

I hope they eviscerate her publicly. The embarrassment to the Secret Service and she hasn’t fallen on her sword is mind boggling.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Kimberly Cheatle, has been subpoenaed to testify before Congress. A Department of Homeland Security spokesperson said she "welcomes the opportunity to testify."

I hope they eviscerate her publicly. The embarrassment to the Secret Service and she hasn’t fallen on her sword is mind boggling.
The issues is we are just hearing bits and pieces of what actually took place, both from the secret service and local law enforcement. Like how a person can evade the police and climb on the very roof by scaling an air conditioner that the local police were staging in and occupied at the time of the shooting. That's kinda mind blowing.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
The issues is we are just hearing bits and pieces of what actually took place, both from the secret service and local law enforcement. Like how a person can evade the police and climb on the very roof by scaling an air conditioner that the local police were staging in and occupied at the time of the shooting. That's kinda mind blowing.
At the end of the day, the Secret Service is still fully responsible. They are the ones that direct law enforcement and tell them what to do. Anyway, you are absolutely correct and we need to wait for all of the information information.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Comes from casting too many votes... ;)
I think my anger made me press with the pen too hard.......

One person, one vote. Period. We had some "I think I'll go to a community where I don't live, to interfere in their voting process" election observers show up and contest votes when there were no violations. They were removed by the PD. Just another case of :Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Yeah, they were right-wingers who don't like absentee voting.

highfigh

highfigh

The only reason 'evade' can be used is because they didn't chase him. He was recorded walking near the entrance, they knew he had a rangefinder and he was seen well before Trump went onstage. The cop tried to go onto the roof and he freaked out when Crooks turned toward him with the gun. Cops train for that and he should have been ready. SS and local police usually find a high vantage point, above any location where a shooter could set up and they didn't. Watch the videos from people in the crowd- he could have been taken out from ground level.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The only reason 'evade' can be used is because they didn't chase him. He was recorded walking near the entrance, they knew he had a rangefinder and he was seen well before Trump went onstage. The cop tried to go onto the roof and he freaked out when Crooks turned toward him with the gun. Cops train for that and he should have been ready. SS and local police usually find a high vantage point, above any location where a shooter could set up and they didn't. Watch the videos from people in the crowd- he could have been taken out from ground level.
evaded; evading

: to get away from or avoid by skill or trickery

"
A local officer with the Butler Township Police Department attempted to check the roof. He was hoisted up by another officer when he "made visual contact with an individual who pointed a rifle at him", Butler Township Manager Tom Knights told CBS.

The officer was in a "defenceless position" and couldn't engage the suspect, Mr Knights said. The officer "let go and fell to the ground" then immediately alerted others to the armed suspect's location ""

highfigh

highfigh

evaded; evading

: to get away from or avoid by skill or trickery

"
A local officer with the Butler Township Police Department attempted to check the roof. He was hoisted up by another officer when he "made visual contact with an individual who pointed a rifle at him", Butler Township Manager Tom Knights told CBS.

The officer was in a "defenceless position" and couldn't engage the suspect, Mr Knights said. The officer "let go and fell to the ground" then immediately alerted others to the armed suspect's location ""
What tricks did he use, aside from hiding in plain sight?

I get that the cop didn't want to be shot in the face, but he WAS there to make sure the ex-Pres was safe, whether he wanted to, or not. I'm not saying he should have forced Crooks to shoot, though- I wouldn't want that for anyone. However, he was boosted up to the roof by another officer, so I think that alerting others was automatic.

But as I posted, people on the ground easily saw him and he could have been taken out within the 20 minutes after first sight.

I suspect the chain of command will be made known and whoever prevented the agents doing anything, failed miserably.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
What tricks did he use, aside from hiding in plain sight?

I get that the cop didn't want to be shot in the face, but he WAS there to make sure the ex-Pres was safe, whether he wanted to, or not. I'm not saying he should have forced Crooks to shoot, though- I wouldn't want that for anyone. However, he was boosted up to the roof by another officer, so I think that alerting others was automatic.

But as I posted, people on the ground easily saw him and he could have been taken out within the 20 minutes after first sight.

I suspect the chain of command will be made known and whoever prevented the agents doing anything, failed miserably.
Yep people saw him after he got on the roof. But zip was done about it, till he pulled trigger then it was lights out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis