Assassination attempt on Trump

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Yep people saw him after he got on the roof. But zip was done about it, till he pulled trigger then it was lights out.
They called off the SS Sniper from taking the shot. Waited for Assassin to take his shot. How true? Sadly an Innocent firefighter became a victim because of the inept of the Police and SS.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yep people saw him after he got on the roof. But zip was done about it, till he pulled trigger then it was lights out.
I hear cops and others say that their training took over- maybe this department needs to enter the 21st Century or be more selective. It's good that Crooks wasn't in a position to ambush anyone nearby, though- that has happened several times in the MKE area and it's always by someone who was released after killing someone, or they escaped.

As I have posted before, some people suck.

Speaking of which, a 17 year old was arrested for stealing a vehicle used by the Trump campaign from a hotel in downtown Milwaukee. Walked into the parking garage, saw the box where keys are stored and grabbed some, using the remote to make one chirp. It was recovered three hours later and he said he was looking for a way to charge his phone.

I'm sorry, why was a minor out at 4AM? I mean, aside from being a douchebag.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Audio analysis indicates there were two separate weapons firing toward the stage. I don’t necessarily think this is conclusive, but this is an audio form so I will let other people make up their own minds.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Audio analysis indicates there were two separate weapons firing toward the stage. I don’t necessarily think this is conclusive, but this is an audio form so I will let other people make up their own minds.

That was Hunter Biden on a code word Top Secret mission ordered by his daddy Joe Biden. Hillary Clinton went along as a spotter for Hunter and with Dianne Feinstein as a backup shooter.

Edit: Obviously this is the real Feinstein that went undercover while the clone passed away. Thought I didn’t have to state the obvious, but not everyone are so familiar with the cloning program.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Im not surprised by the assassination attempt on Trump. He made a ton of enemies snd hurt many more people. My surprise is that it took this long.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Does the microphone where it was recorded, by whom and is there a second mic he is comparing?
Weren't there at least 2 shooters in 1963? ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think she is long dead so we could eliminate her right off the bat. ;) :D
after that, who knows :eek:
That was her clone, obviously.

I sort of hoped that TT5 would note that so I could give him the above line. If he didn’t I would say so in any case. :D

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like Jeff might have done it again. The best analysis on the area. South sniper, not north, got the shooter etc. Jeff questions the timeline and whether the SS really did see the shooter on the roof 20 minutes before. Also, law enforcement were inside the building right next to the shooter. Jeff did the Champlain Tower collapse in FL. If I remember right he was pretty darn close to the cause of it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This risk becoming another Republican clown show unless Speaker Johnson chose serious Republicans as members as members of the bipartisan task force.

>>>House Speaker Mike Johnson and Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries on Tuesday officially announced a bipartisan House task force to investigate the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.

“The security failures that allowed an assassination attempt on Donald Trump’s life are shocking. In response to bipartisan demands for answers, we are announcing a House Task Force made up of seven Republicans and six Democrats to thoroughly investigate the matter,” the two leaders said in a statement. …<<<

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
This risk becoming another Republican clown show unless Speaker Johnson chose serious Republicans as members as members of the bipartisan task force.

>>>House Speaker Mike Johnson and Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries on Tuesday officially announced a bipartisan House task force to investigate the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.

“The security failures that allowed an assassination attempt on Donald Trump’s life are shocking. In response to bipartisan demands for answers, we are announcing a House Task Force made up of seven Republicans and six Democrats to thoroughly investigate the matter,” the two leaders said in a statement. …<<<

It was a solid bipartisan call for her to resign with AOC being extremely vocal. Definitely not a Republican clown show although lots of MAGA have their tinfoil hats on

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It was a solid bipartisan call for her to resign with AOC being extremely vocal. Definitely not a Republican clown show although lots of MAGA have their tinfoil hats on
I think you misunderstood my post as it was about a new bipartisan task force (committee) that is to be formed per joint statement by the Republican Speaker Johnson and the Democratic Minority Leader Jeffries. Putting someone like MTG on that task force will make it a clown show.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Kimberly Cheatle, - has resigned her position., Interesting to see whom takes her place.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Funny how the MAGA crowd did not have a problem with the SS missing or erased emails and texts after Jan 6.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Funny how the MAGA crowd did not have a problem with the SS missing or erased emails and texts after Jan 6.
SS was told by Congress to preserve the text messages. But lo and behold: an update erased all. Or something like that. In any case, SS blew away a lot of credibility at that time, something that haunts them now.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis