Are These Finds Good Deals?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Don't worry Pogre will sell it to you to pay some bills. :p
Wait what!! Where he at!! What Ortho he at? headed his way now wit 700 Benjamion's in-tow :D
Ha! We have insurance and they're in our network so it's all covered. Didn't even need a copay! I have updates and some good news on that, btw. I'm gonna update my other thread soon as I finish posting this.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ha! We have insurance and they're in our network so it's all covered. Didn't even need a copay! I have updates and some good news on that, btw. I'm gonna update my other thread soon as I finish posting this.
Oh dam!! I had my Benjam-mions ready to go!!
8FC15779-8DC5-4ADB-9EA5-A0726FF0A089.gif

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
JBL CL505 center channel for $24.99 at a thrift store ... it was made in the 90's to work with their L series speakers ... but that was before manufacturers realized that you should use the same tweeters

1617393747947.png

1617393800477.png

1617393848543.png

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
JBL CL505 center channel for $24.99 at a thrift store ... it was made in the 90's to work with their L series speakers ... but that was before manufacturers realized that you should use the same tweeters

View attachment 46255
View attachment 46256
View attachment 46257
Had one my first center channel. With that being said said it was decent center channel it did blend good with the jbl’s i a had then if I remember correctly I had to run it about 2 dbs higher to blend with the titanium tweeters in my towers .

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Had one my first center channel. With that being said said it was decent center channel it did blend good with the jbl’s i a had then if I remember correctly I had to run it about 2 dbs higher to blend with the titanium tweeters in my towers .
You are right, it needs to be turned up some

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
OG VR-4’s for $800? Daaaaaayum!

Unfortunately I just made a 1000+ mile round trip for speakers a few weeks ago. I’m in no mood to go through that again. I’m jealous of the person who scores those.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Unfortunately I just made a 1000+ mile round trip for speakers a few weeks ago. I’m in no mood to go through that again. I’m jealous of the person who scores those.
Oh damn, those look like they're in great shape with nice shiny cabs. Some pics of the drivers would be nice tho. Those look similar to the ones I found on CL a while ago. I think you commented in those too.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Buy buy buy.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Picking these up to compete with Pogre.
_20210403_150000.JPG

^^Nah kidding, but if I had the funds and space...Alot of decent stuff below.
_20210403_150348.JPG

_20210403_145636.JPG

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The macs look interesting, but I don't know anything about them. Looks like I may have to to a li'l dive and see what they're about!
1200 watts if you get both. Damn too bad I live in a small shack, so no space/mula.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
1200 watts if you get both. Damn too bad I live in a small shack, so no space/mula.
They may or may not blow your mind ... they are more of an amp company ... the subs were made around 1993 and weigh about 90 lbs each ... $500 each seems too high and optimistic at least too me ... but you get to pick up 90 lbs of weight

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Oh damn, those look like they're in great shape with nice shiny cabs. Some pics of the drivers would be nice tho. Those look similar to the ones I found on CL a while ago. I think you commented in those too.
You can only see the drivers by loosening the fabric, which (trust me) is a bit of a chore. But not having grilles significantly reduces the odds of poked-in dust caps or tweeters.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis