Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't return it - I told them that I was waiting on their decision before I returned it. I'm not sending the amp back if they're going to let the guy keep his money.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll send another note to remind them and make that really clear.
Oh no ... send 'em a note asking when you can send that broke sh!t back because you're afraid of it erupting into flames and killing your wife and kids. Tell them there is residue of cocaine inside it and your dog and cat now have seizures. Tell 'em it reeks like low tide in Narragansett. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Speaking of cats, I have an update on the kitty that stayed in my garage a couple of weekends ago. I went and asked one the neighbors that brought her in the next morning about what happened. Well, they never put up any signs, but they took her down to the Humane Society the next day. At that point in the story, I was bothered because it could have been someone's cat. Anyway, the guy (who didn't want another cat) was so upset by the whole experience that he turned the van around and went back to get her. They told him no way and that they had to keep her for 72 hours. Sounds like total BS to me, but they went back after 72 hours, got her, and now she's at their house. They aren't sure if they are going to keep her, so I told the woman to let me know before they brought her back. I don't know if I want a cat around with Niki, but she was such a cool cat.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. Maybe I'll send another note to remind them and make that really clear.
I just went to send them a note, and I reread the official submission. It's very clear in that report that I haven't returned it because I'm waiting on their decision, but that I've already packed it back up as it arrived.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Speaking of cats, I have an update on the kitty that stayed in my garage a couple of weekends ago. I went and asked one the neighbors that brought her in the next morning about what happened. Well, they never put up any signs, but they took her down to the Humane Society the next day. At that point in the story, I was bothered because it could have been someone's cat. Anyway, the guy (who didn't want another cat) was so upset by the whole experience that he turned the van around and went back to get her. They told him no way and that they had to keep her for 72 hours. Sounds like total BS to me, but they went back after 72 hours, got her, and now she's at their house. They aren't sure if they are going to keep her, so I told the woman to let me know before they brought her back. I don't know if I want a cat around with Niki, but she was such a cool cat.
Just let 'em kill the cat already. It's probably tired of living anyway ... you f^%&ing monster. :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I have a zoo in my home...2 dogs and 3 cats. Dogs for most part will tolerate the abuse a cat put outs. One cat in particular goes hunting for the black dog which has a 20 lbs advantage over the cat but the fool dog loves to play anyway so all is good there. Its just a lot of noise and laughs.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki wouldn't hurt the cat, or vice versa. They got along once I introduced them. Niki has a dog door, though, which is a bad thing around here with a cat. Cats don't tend to live very long if they get out because of the predators (some do, but a lot don't). In fact, at least one of the adoption places here won't adopt out a cat if the person admits to having a pet door.

Well, that...and I've selfishly gotten used to not having my stuff jumped on/scratched/walked over.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Niki wouldn't hurt the cat, or vice versa. They got along once I introduced them. Niki has a dog door, though, which is a bad thing around here with a cat. Cats don't tend to live very long if they get out because of the predators (some do, but a lot don't). In fact, at least one of the adoption places here won't adopt out a cat if the person admits to having a pet door.

Well, that...and I've selfishly gotten used to not having my stuff jumped on/scratched/walked over.
You can teach a cat not to do these things (at least they will wait till you are gone to do it :D).

One of the best cat training devices is a motion-activated aerosol can. Put it in an area where you don't want the cat. When it senses motion, it gives a blast of air with a nice "psssst" hiss sound.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have weimaraners {my hunting dogs} and they hate cats or love them I can't tell, but my wifes cat, which is getting very old and she has had since college {found her abandoned at the bottom of a mountain in TN, took her home and bottle fed her back to health} the dogs stay clear of, she is so mean its not funny, only me and my wife can go near her, and its a shame because she is beautiful and has the softest coat, plus she is around 17lbs.. But we got her declawed a long time ago, and had to sign all kinds of papers saying we would never let her outside because she has no way to defend herself but I think she would do just fine on pure viscousness....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I have weimaraners {my hunting dogs} and they hate cats or love them I can't tell, but my wifes cat, which is getting very old and she has had since college {found her abandoned at the bottom of a mountain in TN, took her home and bottle fed her back to health} the dogs stay clear of, she is so mean its not funny, only me and my wife can go near her, and its a shame because she is beautiful and has the softest coat, plus she is around 17lbs.. But we got her declawed a long time ago, and had to sign all kinds of papers saying we would never let her outside because she has no way to defend herself but I think she would do just fine on pure viscousness....
A coyote will take down any house cat pretty easily. I know my grandmother's cat was taken by one a few years ago. When they the forest and put in a golf course the wildlife went away and the coyotes were forced to take pets. :rolleyes:

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
A coyote will take down any house cat pretty easily. I know my grandmother's cat was taken by one a few years ago. When they the forest and put in a golf course the wildlife went away and the coyotes were forced to take pets. :rolleyes:
We have coyotes all over my property.... But I have my trusty coyote rifle, its an old tang safety M77 chambered in 22-250, with a nikon coyote scope a huge light and strobe, and a harris bipod. the rifle is stock except a ruger trigger job {3 lbs and breaks like glass}, while they were doing the trigger job I had a new old stock red butt pad installed but thats it, I bought it from a dealer still in the original box from 40 years ago never fired!!! For $22 of ammo I get 20 coyotes pelts, I have shot over 20 over the years, I give the pelts away now, I have too many....
but they do make a nice boot for the wife :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A request - let's not talk about killing animals in my theater thread. Thanks.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
can we talk about imcloud's wife?

i can ban him if that's not really a pic of his wife :D
jk.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Sorry for the late response, and thanks for asking. I haven't heard back from Discover. The investigation is still ongoing. Makes me a bit nervous that it's taking so long, but it's nowhere near the 30-day limit, yet.
Hi Adam, sorry for the late response been busy and that's good to no there starting to do something about it, I'd let it take it's time as they'd need to get both sides of the story as we allready know yours maybe he has a Diffrent version of the event

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis