Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was getting worried hadn't seen you post for a few days was starting to think you'd been killed by the seller for confronting him :(
Thanks, man. I think that movies about America are making this place seem a lot more violent than it is. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks, man. I think that movies about America are making this place seem a lot more violent than it is. :D
I have been all over the world {OK, not all over, but a lot of over} and the US is pretty violent, even our cops are more aggressive... I always watch news where ever I go and even though sometimes I cant understand it 100%, our news here is always much worse... Here every morning, no matter where I watch the news {RI or CT} there are shootings and crime taking up at least 3/4's of the news, other 1/4 is mostly weather and adopt this dog segments... Granted I dont vacation in Afghanistan but the news is a good meter for crime rates..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Easy, Hulk. It was a joke. :p

That said, I doubt the seller is going to kill me because I don't want a defective amp. If he does, then at least I won't have to deal with it anymore...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Easy, Hulk. It was a joke. :p

That said, I doubt the seller is going to kill me because I don't want a defective amp. If he does, then at least I won't have to deal with it anymore...
LOL, I would still just lock the doors and push furniture against them just in case.... ;)

Maybe you should be retroactive and kill him?:confused: Just spitballing here but, start by getting his address and work schedule, then don't take a plane or your car, borrow a car from a friend and grab a set of matching licence plates for it {so if your friend has a blue taurus, go to the mall and take someones plates with a similar car, but replace them with another set so they don't know they are gone}. Then go to the dr's and get a note for having chest pains and call out of work for a couple days, take a road trip to this guys area, break into his house and maybe put some poison in his milk? what do you think? Too much?

I would come and help but the shoulder is back in a brace, I re injured it, trying too much too fast, I need to be watched like a little kid...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Geese, you've got a dark side, man. :eek:

I wouldn't even kill somebody that was stealing stuff from my house unless Niki and/or I were endangered. I'd just call the police...with a gun pointed squarely at the person. If the person walked out, I wouldn't stop him/her. Not being a hitman, I tend to think that life is worth more than stuff. :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I tend to think that life is worth more than stuff. :)
sometimes.. depends on the life and the stuff ;) I do agree home invasion is not a death penalty offence, but it is worth poking a hole in the lower abdomen, will the ambulance get there in time? who knows, maybe, maybe Ill rely on the neighbors to call when they hear the shot, maybe Ill accidentally pour boiling water all over him while waiting for the ambulance... Who knows hard to say until it happens again... jk or not...:(

Ive been back on pain killers for a couple days and since I weigh over 280lbs they have a hard time getting the doses rite and I have a hard time not taking them until the room is spinning, and I found out a glass of wine with dinner and dilaton is a bad mix, so some of my posts may not be as perfect as they normally are, lol

You know what I really hate? When you reload the page on audioholics but just catch the side add that had something really cool on it, then try to go back and the add is gone... sucks...

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
We can carry guns here in Arizona, but not many people do (at least, not visibly).
Where not aloud to carry guns or weapons in Australia unless you have hunting rifles in a lockable cabinet

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sub amp?

Adam,

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this, but, If the sub amps are higher wattage than your receiver, could you use the amp on one of your subs to power your speakers? Since you have two subs you should be able to power all your speakers or at least the fronts and center, correct?

I'm sure I'm missing something and that you have already considered this but I just thought I'd mention it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi Barry,

It's a matter of the number of channels available and ease of use. Each of the sub amps is a single-channel amplifier, so only good for one speaker (in this case, the sub). They are also form-factored and screwed into the subs themselves.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
On the back of my sub, there are 4 'in' and 4 'outs' under the label speaker line for attaching speakers, this is why I thought it may work.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
On the back of my sub, there are 4 'in' and 4 'outs' under the label speaker line for attaching speakers, this is why I thought it may work.
them are speaker level inputs incase you use a receiver that doesn't have rca line level outputs.. they have no power unless you plug it into there inside, and then your speakers into the outside.. In other words you have a 2.1 system and you dont have any rca outputs just a receiver that has l and r speaker level outputs. you plug them outputs from your rec into the sub, then plug your speakers into the other side of the sub, acting like a transfer station and stealing the signal o reproduce and amplify on it own...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe you should be retroactive and kill him?:confused:
Don't you mean proactive?

J/K! Please don't kill me!:D

Just spitballing here but, start by getting his address and work schedule, then don't take a plane or your car, borrow a car from a friend and grab a set of matching licence plates for it {so if your friend has a blue taurus, go to the mall and take someones plates with a similar car, but replace them with another set so they don't know they are gone}. Then go to the dr's and get a note for having chest pains and call out of work for a couple days, take a road trip to this guys area, break into his house and maybe put some poison in his milk? what do you think? Too much
Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this. Anything we should be concerned about?:eek::D

I would come and help but the shoulder is back in a brace, I re injured it, trying too much too fast, I need to be watched like a little kid...
What happened? Was the dead body too heavy?:D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
What happened? Was the dead body too heavy?:D
Nope years of steroid abuse and treating my body like an amusement park catches up fast... Then when you get old enough to realize life is delicate and start to take care of yourself, but want to keep your 21" biceps and 17" forearms, being forced to work out past your new found physical limits, sucks and 1 of 2 things is going to happen, or if you are really unlucky both-
1- you will always be tired and sore
2- you will injure the weakest link, wrist, shoulders, knees, hips, elbows, lower back, ect...

Me, I have a really strong back and legs, but my wrists and shoulders take a beating {wrists from boxing and shoulders from bad design, not sure who I can blame for that one}.... And he shoulder let go, I knew it when it happened, working delts out through the pain and noises, led to almost a half dozen surgeries and months of braces and slings.... Im going to have them fix the other side after this heals up, it isn't as bad but is on its way....

I will tell you this, I have had to have one bicep reattached from pulling it off, I have had a broken collar bone and a broken leg {motorcycle accident}, cut off 2 fingers and broke every bone in my hand except a few in the thumb {got it caught under a boiler}, broken nose a few times {s-pro boxing for a while}, plus a ton of stitches {Human skin is no match for sharp sheet metal}. and throw in double hernia, gaul bladder removed, and ruptured spleen and this shoulder hurts more than anything else I have been through...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My years of polluting other threads has come back to me.

Well played, karma. Well played.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I hope you realize that I was kidding around. :D

Then again, all this homicidal talk is a bit...scary...
Yeah, I kinda knew that you were a "live by the hijacked thread, die by the hijacked thread" sort of person.:)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
start by getting his address and work schedule, then don't take a plane or your car, borrow a car from a friend and grab a set of matching licence plates for it {so if your friend has a blue taurus, go to the mall and take someones plates with a similar car, but replace them with another set so they don't know they are gone}. Then go to the dr's and get a note for having chest pains and call out of work for a couple days, take a road trip to this guys area, break into his house
Since he's already following Alex around (as described above)
He'd have to take more time off from work if he were to consider following more than one 'gentleman friend' at a time.

Just sayin

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis