Adam Kinzinger (R-IL)

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
Why did Israel get placed where problems were sure to happen? I think South Dakota would have been better.....
Historically, anywhere the Jews wind up is sure to be a problem with the locals. That's not an indictment of Jews, it's just a statement of fact.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Historically, anywhere the Jews wind up is sure to be a problem with the locals. That's not an indictment of Jews, it's just a statement of fact.
Would have been more fun in the american heartland but they'd (i.e. the gubmint) probably would have just stolen some native tribe's reservation land....

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
What an amazing post. Who's next on your hit parade? Blacks?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I just think the Democrats have more on the character of Republicans. Damage Report, TYT, CNN, Msnbc etc. They just steadfast that right up to the election. It's one story after another. Still is. Republican voters don't really get it though. Their still talking about policy but missing the point about how your behavior is the other half. Ghouliani, Gaetz, Graham, Con-way, Cruz, MTG, "Gym" Jordan etc etc etc. The list is much longer really. Most of em don't pass the eye test. They look like they have some type of mental health issue going on there. Rick Santorum seemed to always put his foot in his mouth on CNN I believe on anything related to Trump. Pence, well if you sat in passenger to an ultra-narcissist, am I suppose to care about your feelings of betrayal over the Capitol insurgence? Uh no.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Nah, they know what to say - their pastors tell them we must stand by Israel because the bible says if we turn away from them, Armageddon begins.

(Don't even get me started on the convoluted "interpretations" of the Revelation necessary to make that leap)

Meanwhile, Israel had been heaping human rights abuses on Palestinians for a lot longer than last week, and Hamas finally had enough.

Lest we forget, it was Bibi who declared that Israel was a state for the Jews, not for anyone else. Ethnic cleansing was always his game plan.

For the record, I only care because my tax dollars are shipped over there yearly to support this nonsense, and I can't do a thing to stop it, not even refuse to do business with Israeli companies, lest my state tell me I can't do business with them if I do.
Gotta mostly agree.. The mess started in post ww2 of course, when the allies decided to drop a jewish state in the only place that it would be less welcome than 1930s central Europe.... Then of course oil became hugely valuable, adding to the mess and making middle east relations sticky at best..the blind loyalty to Isreal is going to bite us in the backside soon..trying to justify killing Palestinian civilians based on proximity to terrorists isn't going to fly.. Isreal has such a badass special forces?? Let em earn some pay by fighting the bad guys ,and let the missle attacks be ended...imo Netenyaaaahooo can kiss my ass.. He's a criminal...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Would have been more fun in the american heartland but they'd (i.e. the gubmint) probably would have just stolen some native tribe's reservation land....
If there was a jewish homeland inside the US the right wing would be going bugshitt over that rather than " Mexicans ".. I mean how short is everybody's memory .. I worked at a county club in the 80s that didn't allow jews or blacks.. Charlie Pride being a guest of a member in a tournament was a big scandal...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Gotta mostly agree.. The mess started in post ww2 of course, when the allies decided to drop a jewish state in the only place that it would be less welcome than 1930s central Europe.... Then of course oil became hugely valuable, adding to the mess and making middle east relations sticky at best..the blind loyalty to Isreal is going to bite us in the backside soon..trying to justify killing Palestinian civilians based on proximity to terrorists isn't going to fly.. Isreal has such a badass special forces?? Let em earn some pay by fighting the bad guys ,and let the missle attacks be ended...imo Netenyaaaahooo can kiss my ass.. He's a criminal...
Doesn't Israel have the best weaponry over there?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Are you listening to yourself? A few families got evicted, a few cops got carried away, and 1500 rockets later there's a war. And if you lived in Tel Aviv, what would you want the military to do?
What would I want the military to do? The army and Shin Bet advised the police not to act the way they did, but were ignored. Now, the military has been forced to act.

And, if you think it's a simple matter of a few families being evicted, you really aren't looking at the big picture.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Doesn't Israel have the best weaponry over there?
Easily the best military .. They could win a war against any single country in the region.. Their problem is terrorists .. Just like our extremists here ( trumpy's and militia types) there are never ending supplies of jewish hating idiots in the middle east..

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
What an amazing post. Who's next on your hit parade? Blacks?
No hit parade here. Just an observation that they get "othered" no matter where they go, throughout history. Hell, for all the right wing support for the state of Israel, there are a fuckton of rank-and-file GOP voters who think the Rothschild family and their "cabal" runs the world.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I just think the Democrats have more on the character of Republicans. Damage Report, TYT, CNN, Msnbc etc. They just steadfast that right up to the election. It's one story after another. Still is. Republican voters don't really get it though. Their still talking about policy but missing the point about how your behavior is the other half. Ghouliani, Gaetz, Graham, Con-way, Cruz, MTG, "Gym" Jordan etc etc etc. The list is much longer really. Most of em don't pass the eye test. They look like they have some type of mental health issue going on there. Rick Santorum seemed to always put his foot in his mouth on CNN I believe on anything related to Trump. Pence, well if you sat in passenger to an ultra-narcissist, am I suppose to care about your feelings of betrayal over the Capitol insurgence? Uh no.
The problem with GOP " issues" is.. They are mostly born out of racist nationalist rhetoric.. And just plain *own a lib* strategy, with slave labor as a secondary issue.. Right now for example they are crying about the unemployment insurance being a hindrance to the economy restart.. Those clever geniuses never thought to do the thing that would get people happily back to work: pay them what they are worth instead of using strong arm tactics to force people into working ...

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
Those clever geniuses never thought to do the thing that would get people happily back to work: pay them what they are worth instead of using strong arm tactics to force people into working ...
Well, the one largest bastion of min-wage workers is the restaurant industry, which is where labor costs become the most painful the fastest. Granted, no one gives a poop about McDonald's franchisees, but local restaurants can't easily pass those costs on to the customer without losing a ton of customers in a hurry.

Considering it'll cost you a bare minimum of half a million bucks to open a restaurant, sinking it due to labor costs is a terrifying prospect for most small restauranteurs.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Th
Well, the one largest bastion of min-wage workers is the restaurant industry, which is where labor costs become the most painful the fastest. Granted, no one gives a poop about McDonald's franchisees, but local restaurants can't easily pass those costs on to the customer without losing a ton of customers in a hurry.

Considering it'll cost you a bare minimum of half a million bucks to open a restaurant, sinking it due to labor costs is a terrifying prospect for most small restauranteurs.
that's the poison pill.. The restaurant industry..there's going to be some bosses get their lunches handed to them..pardon the bad pun...forcing people back to work will backfire though i think.. Even poor folks still have options if they play it right...there are other ways to be broke as opposed to working for $8.00 an hr..

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
No hit parade here. Just an observation that they get "othered" no matter where they go, throughout history. Hell, for all the right wing support for the state of Israel, there are a fuckton of rank-and-file GOP voters who think the Rothschild family and their "cabal" runs the world.
It's amazing how many gop apologists can read a statement and twist it to their pre conceived notions about " how libtards think"..too much foxnoise in Irv's recent past...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis