Adam Kinzinger (R-IL)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Kinzinger is in the news for telling the truth again:

>>>Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) on Sunday dismissed former President Trump's rally in Ohio over the weekend, characterizing it as a gathering of people to support "a loser president."

"It was a rally of a loser president. I mean, he's the first president to lose reelection in decades," Kinzinger said Sunday evening during an appearance on CNN. "I don't know why these people would go there and in essence ogle at and in many cases just sort of worship a loser." . . .

Kinzinger, one of Trump's most vocal critics in the lower chamber, called it "frightening" that many people believe what Trump has been saying about the election and a possible reinstatement.

"They don't take people telling them otherwise," Kinzinger said. "You can take me and [Rep.] Liz Cheney ... and if it's just us, you can demonize us and say we're the aberration and we are right now, but we're telling the truth." . . .

Kinzinger called on fellow Republicans to say Biden was elected legitimately and stop suggesting otherwise, something he called "really, really dangerous."<<<

Makes me think there is a parallel universe where trump is still in charge and a bunch of his followers found a slider portal they thought was their favorite rabbit hole and fell in....

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Makes me think there is a parallel universe where trump is still in charge and a bunch of his followers found a slider portal they thought was their favorite rabbit hole and fell in....
The looser is in charge of G.O.P.: the guy that lost the House, Senate and the White House in one term.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
After losing the election I believe the theory was Trump wanted the GA senators to lose. 'Hey can you give us an endorsement? OK I'll talk about myself.'

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Kinzinger says he's not going to seek reelection. It seems as if the Loser In Chief has been somewhat successful in purging sane people from the party.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Kinzinger says he's not going to seek reelection. It seems as if the Loser In Chief has been somewhat successful in purging sane people from the party.

I think he is the 8th in the ten Republicans who Impeached that ....., destroyer of Democracy.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis