A couple of updated pictures....

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Good heavens above stone a Russell Crow! That looks as if its 6 foot on the diagonal!:p:D

I bet that throws out a lot of heat, shouldn’t be a problem in the wintertime you’re radiator is shorted mate.:D

Have to agree those bass tarps look very fancy very neat and I like the home made DIY rack to the rear right hand corner of this frontal image very posh.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Good heavens above stone a Russell Crow! That looks as if its 6 foot on the diagonal!:p:D

I bet that throws out a lot of heat, shouldn’t be a problem in the wintertime you’re radiator is shorted mate.:D

Have to agree those bass tarps look very fancy very neat and I like the home made DIY rack to the rear right hand corner of this frontal image very posh.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chas_w

Full Audioholic
Rick,

Did you cut the baseboards out around the Tri-Traps? They seem to fit quite snugly in the corner.

V

VWFast4me

Enthusiast
Beautiful room, equipment and decor

I love your theater setup. The room is very tastefully done with nice colors and a clean, uncluttered appearance. I love the fact that you can shut the doors to your room and maybe keep a bit more peace when you want to crank it up to reference level.

Unfortunately my wife has little to no appreciation for my music and movie enjoyment and complains incessantly.

I am still rebuilding from a major burglary and will post some pics of my room as it gets closer to being put back together.

Just wanted to commend you on your gorgeous getaway.

J

jimfitz

Audioholic
Buckeye ... man it is very nice the way that back wall just fades away whenever the lights are dimmed down! I've tried all of the panels but I believe due to the window on the left and the media storage on the right I am getting a lot of deflection of sound and just couldn't tell much different with them in place ... the bass traps on the other hand, I can tell quite a difference.

FGF ... The floor to ceiling bass traps are the GIK Tri-Traps, I had to cut and modify a pair to make them fit on top of each other. As mentioned above I did try and still have four panels but just couldn't tell much of a difference, with either my ears or the graph.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's just one more picture I'd like to share (then I'll quit!). This is the view from the driver's seat, David Gilmour with his Fender in the Pink Floyd's 'P.U.L.S.E.' DVD ... the bass on 'Learning To Fly' and 'Sorrow' is phenomenal!

Nice setup, but I would lose the posters. They are distracting.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
how do you have your RC1070 incorporated into your system?

M

mike08

Enthusiast
sweet setup! how does those 4 axioms sp sound ? Does it make a difference the size of surrounds and rears u have ?You probally invited all your friends over for sound demonstrations!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I know its well after the fact but I always come back to look your room is so clean and stylish have you done anything different or is it still the same

Porschetech

Porschetech

Audioholic
just fantastic......there are some serious setups on this forum. you did a wonderful job there :)

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
Been a while since I posted my last pictures of the screen room turned music/movie room. I've tidied up a little , added the burgundy paint and the bass traps ... still a few items to tend but it's all coming together well.

wow ! that's the nicest one I've ever seen,makes mine look like crap!

you did an extremely nice job,

hats off to you :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis