4 Boxes showed up tonight from...Oh snap.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
This is my setup right now I will need to add more soon like the CD player and Tape Deck.
Niles 12v Trigger

Quad 33 Receiver and Quad 405-2 Amplifier

Left Jordan Watts Juliet Modular High Fidelity Speaker

Right Jordan Watts Juliet Modular High Fidelity Speaker

Dual 1242 Turntable with Ortofon 2M Red.

Quad 33 and 405-2 next to Norah Jones LP. :)

France Joli and Portishead LP's.

Dual 1242

My original setup. I separated the 33 and 405 after I took the picture.

Next my Acknowledgements to a True Gentleman.

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Words fail me to express gratitude for offering me a whole 2.0 system vinyl setup. TLS Guy went wayyyy out of his way to ensure that I would be happy and worked effortlessly to ensure that the equipment worked flawlessly, even though he was going through a tough time in his life. I was kept up to date on the going on of the system the whole time he was working on it. Your gesture of goodwill is extremely praiseworthy. In this world, goodness still exists and it seems that there are quite a few good people like you. I express my heartfelt thankfulness to you. I truly hope we can meet one day. You are a true gentleman and I thank you so much. It's really tugged at my heart for what you've done for me. You made this GUY in his forties EXTREMELY happy. :) How does it sound you say? Fun-tas-tic!!!:D:eek:

‘Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain’t got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend - without a song.' - Hank Williams.

Sony CD 5 Disc Changer (J_Garcia)Teac Tape Deck(Ebay), Teac Radio Tuner(TLS Guy)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Something new added + a couple more pics a comin'...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

OSD PS10 Sub(Thanks Jman)

Well I have to say this sub crossover is excellent. It has fulfilled my longing for a fuller sound that I've been wanting for. These JW speakers are incredible. I've listened to alot of music in the pass couple of days to fine tune it and boy you really can hear if the recording of the session is good or bad.:eek: It took me time to adjust it to my liking. I used some Jazz and Pop CD/Vinyl to get it where I wanted, just enough bass, to get it closer to the recording of the songs. First day I was getting a hollow sound on the speakers and it bugged the heck out of me. A simple push of the button on the back of the unit did the trick and now it sounds great. Music is playing on the setup right now and it's time for me to go and enjoy it.:) Thanks to
TLS Guy for helping find the Behringer Super X-Pro 2310 and for the instructions. I am truly forever grateful for this awesome setup! Thank you guys.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Glad you are enjoying your system. I'm glad you have the sub, it will reduce the odds of you blowing one of those JW modules.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Glad you are enjoying your system. I'm glad you have the sub, it will reduce the odds of you blowing one of those JW modules.
I truly am TLS. That would never happen anyway the volume stays between 1 - 2 1/2 and maybe 3 if the material was recorded low in my apt. which is enough for me and neighbors. Dunno if I'm going to watch any movies tonight I'm enjoying myself too much with the music(Monk playing Piano in the background) + belly is full.:cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis