Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hot Canadian in a bikini to...Ubuntu?!? :eek:

This thread needs some rules.

:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
A friend of my Dad put Ubuntu on one of his old computers awhile back and gave him very specific instructions to never ever install any updates. You've just confirmed what horriblness awaited an upgrade and made my glad we got him a new computer :D
It's not necessarily like this, trouble is with some H/W, specifically ATI Mobility Radeon display and some Broadcom wireless network cards, also some nvidia h/w can be a sure recipe for disaster......

I'm getting ready for OS X :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

Bryce's Canadian retort in five...four...three... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's not necessarily like this, trouble is with some H/W, specifically ATI Mobility Radeon display and some Broadcom wireless network cards, also some nvidia h/w can be a sure recipe for disaster......

I'm getting ready for OS X :eek:
Nothing's perfect, but I have to say OSX has been pretty good to me and suits my needs just fine.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Nothing's perfect, but I have to say OSX has been pretty good to me and suits my needs just fine.
Actually, a big advantage of Apple is that they control both H/W and S/W and so compatibility issues is not the problem you have with Windows, Linux ++++++

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I didn't realize that college Twister had made it's way up to Canada already. Cool.
Oh its been here for a while now, I believe their governing body is the Canadian United National Twister Society.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Haha, he's an Edmontonian/olympic gold medalist actually. Jamie Sale

Don't you dare do that again ... matter of fact you better get that deleted ...
in about 10 more minutes. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started to reminisce just now about the paddle boats on the lagoon in my home town.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Seems like Adam and Alex is getting crazy and making all threads around here into their personal "boring thread" :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis