haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Adam

You're losing it, others seem to be posting more then you now :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Where is Alex today, this thread is so empty without Alex

NO NO NO NO NO, I'm not missing Alex !!!!!

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
What are your forearms trained to do? :D

Working ... for a change. This has been a great year for work. Obama has fixed the economy. I love black people.
YAA will be disappointed that Asians weren't mentioned in this comment.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Walking the dog

Walking the dog out in the sticks. (click to watch the short video if you're so inclined)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That's not the kind of "walking the dog" video this crowd is use to...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Oh I see this has turnd in to some kind of arm fetish, perhaps a trip to the gym Alex? Might fix your problem and need for masculent men,
steve maybe you should go to? You won't have to carry that table ever again with a strong man!
yeah I still got it

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Strongly considering one of these....

SFBags - WaterField Designs - Cargo Bags - Messenger Bag - Laptop Sleeve - Laptop Bag - Cool Briefcase

I have their Sleevecase bag for my macbook air and it's by far the best laptop bag I've ever had/seen anyone else with, but it's still a lot of money for something I'd probably mainly only use while travelling.
That's a pretty sweet bag. I've wanted something like for some time now as an everyday bag since a backpack, while comfortable, is a huge PITA to use when subbing or teaching. I almost always find myself needing to get something quickly out of it and the backpack just isn't cutting it. FWIW this is the one I currently lust after, although the one you linked has some pretty sweet features.

Shop Leather Briefcase | Saddleback Leather Co.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
That's a pretty sweet bag. I've wanted something like for some time now as an everyday bag since a backpack, while comfortable, is a huge PITA to use when subbing or teaching. I almost always find myself needing to get something quickly out of it and the backpack just isn't cutting it. FWIW this is the one I currently lust after, although the one you linked has some pretty sweet features.

Shop Leather Briefcase | Saddleback Leather Co.
That's an absolute beauty as well. If you're actually considering anything from Waterfield I can't recommend them highly enough. There's a reason why I'd be going back there for a second bag if I decide to pull the trigger.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Also, happy Canada day everyone! Celebrated most of today outdoors. Grabbed some lunch/patio beers with a good buddy, went to the parentals for a bday dinner for my dad, got some good play time in with my nieces, and came home and played video games/watched tv/watched fireworks from my balcony. What a great country!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis