Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished watching "The Usual Suspects". Hadn't seen it since it was in the theatres. Pretty good flick; just too bad I knew the ending beforehand. Anyway, must head off to bed - this much posting after being away so long has me worn out....:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
When I lived in Orlando my neighbors had a King Charles Spaniel. Great little dog. Not sure if he was full of treats, grass, and turds though. I think he was mostly full of ropa vieja and mofongo.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm bored, but this beer is really good.

Now I'm hungry for some Puerto Rican food. You just can't get good mofongo in Indiana.

Last edited:
avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
How do you stand all the excitement?!:D
I know .... I've just been hitting refresh to see what Adam found in the new bag ....

I wonder if they'll ever put dog toys into the food bags, be kind like openning the old crackjack boxes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I know .... I've just been hitting refresh to see what Adam found in the new bag ....

I wonder if they'll ever put dog toys into the food bags, be kind like openning the old crackjack boxes.
That is an AWESOME idea! I've bought bags that had coupons in them, but never toys.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just realized my Pro's and Joe's thread has over 15,000 views. I thought Brian, Adam, Steve, Alex, Walter, and a handful of other guys were the only ones checking in, aside from me. Who knew people actually wanted to see my knick knacks.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I just realized my Pro's and Joe's thread has over 15,000 views. I thought Brian, Adam, Steve, Alex, Walter, and a handful of other guys were the only ones checking in, aside from me. Who knew people actually wanted to see my knick knacks.
Knick knacks, bed skirts, what ever...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I've seen it before, of course, but now I feel compelled to look at it again. It better be worth it....:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey losers! What's happening? I'm still busier than all get out. I'm even too busy to post at work! My spare time at home is being taken up by a shed that I'm building. Right now though, I'm held up by weather. It's been raining cats and dogs for a couple of days and there's no sign of it letting up. Now I have to stop here and play rummoli with the girls. Later....
Did you get out of bed on the wrong foot today :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So, I just Googled "rummoli" because I'd never heard of it. The fifth result was this thread...but it says that it was 16 hours ago. I knew that Google is becoming too powerful, but I didn't know that they could already search in the future. :eek: It also says that there are only eight posts and five authors, so this thread must be about to get trimmed WAY back.
Ahhhhhhhh, these bl#%&y Canadians again :eek:

Rummoli is a family card game for 2 to 8 people. This Canadian board game, first marketed in 1940 by the Copp Clark Publishing Company of Toronto.........

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It is just them...They are just keeping a very close eye on you.

You being Asian, I would have thought Rick would post 4-5 times a day there...well maybe once or twice...he is getting older.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Went out for some beers with my buddy and a bunch of his friends last night. Got on the subject of audio with one guy. From his description he's got a real nice 2 channel. Bryston amp, magnepan speakers, rega turntable, some fancy DAC. Told him about the website. Hopefully we'll be seeing him around here soon :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis