what are you drinking right now ?

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Late to the Tequila talk party....

I have a couple of bottles (6 or 7 of which a couple are rot gut) at home. My personal favorites:

Corralejo Reposado
Cazadores Reposado

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Late to the Tequila talk party....

I have a couple of bottles (6 or 7 of which a couple are rot gut) at home. My personal favorites:

Corralejo Reposado
Cazadores Reposado

Haven't tried em. How do they compare to some I mentioned. Particularly the 1800, Herradura and Casa Noble reposados?

mgeoffriau

mgeoffriau

Audioholic Intern
Ran around on a field in 40 degree weather for a couple hours, came home and took a hot shower, and now sipping some Wild Turkey Rare Breed. Very fine.

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Haven't tried em. How do they compare to some I mentioned. Particularly the 1800, Herradura and Casa Noble reposados?
Unfortunately I have not tried the 1800 nor the Casa Noble. I was at my bother-in-laws birthday party Friday night and a friend of his brought a bottle of 1800 that I'm disappointed that I did not get to try.

I have a bottle of Herradura reposado at home and to me the Corralejo and Casadores are both smoother and have better taste and are quite different than each other.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Japanese canned coffee:

I had meant to grab a UCC Kona blend, but apparently grabbed this pokka instead (same colour can, not as good).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Batch 19, Pre-Prohibition Style Lager. Not too shabby. I didn't see it on the label before I bought it, but it's made by Coors.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Drinking the St. Benard Abt 12. It's nice definitely stronger than my other beers have been.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
For the lovers of real beer.
This is the trailer from the movie, Beer Wars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Made a pilgrimage this past weekend to northern Michigan and came back with a few bottles from one of my favorite places:

Right Brain Brewery: Fire Starter Porter (brewed with chipotle peppers)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

I really liked the nutty flavor. I'm really enjoying my journey through beers so far. Up next is a Young's Double and a Dogfish Head.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Not that I am drinking it now but I have found the best Gin ever which just happens to be made by a Scotch producer Bruichladdich. It is called The Botanist.

CRAFTED WITH 22 WILD NATIVE ISLAY BOTANICALS, HAND-PICKED BY OUR EXPERT FORAGING TEAM FROM THE WINDSWEPT HILLS, PEAT BOGS AND ATLANTIC SHORES OF ISLAY, AND DISTILLED IN THE UNIQUE AND FABULOUS, "UGLY BETTY".

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Not that I am drinking it now but I have found the best Gin ever which just happens to be made by a Scotch producer Bruichladdich. It is called The Botanist.
It's interesting you mentioned gin.
A friend of ours that's a distributor, offered me a taste of this: Greenhook Ginsmiths
I've never had gin straight before, and this is one I could very easily enjoy that way.
He ended up giving us the whole bottle.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
It's interesting you mentioned gin.
A friend of ours that's a distributor, offered me a taste of this: Greenhook Ginsmiths
I've never had gin straight before, and this is one I could very easily enjoy that way.
He ended up giving us the whole bottle.
Cool I will check that one out. With the Botanist all I do is put it in a shaker with ice and wipe a lemon wedge in the glass before pouring.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Cool I will check that one out. With the Botanist all I do is put it in a shaker with ice and wipe a lemon wedge in the glass before pouring.
It's got very limited distribution, pretty sure it's only a few places in NYC that carry it. (it's mentioned on their site)
I asked my buddy where I could buy some, and at that time he said I couldn't in NJ.
That's how he ended up giving me the bottle.
They use a low temperature process that retains more flavor and stuff. :)
EDIT: sounds a lot like the gin you've mentioned. Just done locally and on a smaller scale.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's got very limited distribution, pretty sure it's only a few places in NYC that carry it. (it's mentioned on their site)
I asked my buddy where I could buy some, and at that time he said I couldn't in NJ.
That's how he ended up giving me the bottle.
They use a low temperature process that retains more flavor and stuff. :)
EDIT: sounds a lot like the gin you've mentioned. Just done locally and on a smaller scale.
I may have to sneak into NYC then.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis