Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
It's those evil eyes
I don't know about evil, but in my experience they aren't among the brightest creatures on the planet.

I've got no beef with sheep. My dog got into a pen with a couple of sheep and it was at least entertaining to watch.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Many years ago, I was driving from NY to LA. On the way, I picked up a couple of hitchhikers. They were willing to help pay for gas, so it was working out. Or so I thought. At one point, we saw a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence. I pulled over so we could help it. As soon as I stopped, the two guys jumped out and ran over to the sheep. I thought they were going to help it, but one guy dropped his pants right there and started giving it to the sheep while it was stuck in the fence. I got out of the car and ran over yelling at the guy. He said he was sorry and asked if I wanted some of the action. The other guy yelled that he was next and put his head into the fence.

I left them behind.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Many years ago, I was driving from NY to LA. On the way, I picked up a couple of hitchhikers. They were willing to help pay for gas, so it was working out. Or so I thought. At one point, we saw a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence. I pulled over so we could help it. As soon as I stopped, the two guys jumped out and ran over to the sheep. I thought they were going to help it, but one guy dropped his pants right there and started giving it to the sheep while it was stuck in the fence. I got out of the car and ran over yelling at the guy. He said he was sorry and asked if I wanted some of the action. The other guy yelled that he was next and put his head into the fence.

I left them behind.
Evidently that your story...and you're sticking to it.

:D

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
un hu...

I left them behind.
I would love to believe so baaaaaaaaaaad (sorry) that happaned but i'm just not buying, unless they were from Missouri, then right on.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

I left them behind.
Were their names by chance Adam and Alex?
So that's how it all began. :eek:

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I think I just had an (idiotic) inventors moment...

I went to get a cup of coffee at work, poured in the powdered creamer and splenda, and then grabbed by mistake two of the little stirrers and blended everything. Obviously because of the extra stirrer, the blending process happened a second or two faster than it typically would have, and I got to thinking how I could design and market a superior stirring mechanism.

I can see the infomercial now: have a lady try and beat an egg with one of those little pansy stirrers next to another lady with the my vastly superior model with an announcer heaping praises upon the latter...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I think I just had an (idiotic) inventors moment...

I went to get a cup of coffee at work, poured in the powdered creamer and splenda, and then grabbed by mistake two of the little stirrers and blended everything. Obviously because of the extra stirrer, the blending process happened a second or two faster than it typically would have, and I got to thinking how I could design and market a superior stirring mechanism.

I can see the infomercial now: have a lady try and beat an egg with one of those little pansy stirrers next to another lady with the my vastly superior model with an announcer heaping praises upon the latter...

I'm thinking that's called a spoon?:D

Good idea...if you were just a bit earlier.

Missed it by 'that' much.

Last edited:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm thinking that's call a spoon?:D

Good idea...if you were just a bit earlier.

Missed it by 'that' much.
I was thinking more like a whisk :D Actually the original prototype in my brain was basically two of the stirrers taped together at the top and spreading out for about half an inch of separation at the bottom. It'll be revolutionary!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Are you talking about sheep or members of this forum? :p
Unlike the goat in question, even the worst members of this forum are unlikely to wander into a bunch of guys having fun shooting trap, targets, etc, and start making trouble :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis