Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, man, I recommend that go somewhere to buy a pillow - or at least shop for one. Reviews for pillows don't mean much because people like different things. "Wow, that mayonnaise has 1021 five-star reviews!" "Yeah, but...I hate mayonnaise." Same thing for pillows, dude. What others love, you might not. Just go check them out locally.

Or, be like me, and just because someone else is shopping for one, decide that might buy a $42 pillow with six five-star ratings. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No ........
Eh, people aren't going to think that you're girly just because you go pillow shopping. At least, they won't if you put on real shoes and drape the pink sweater over your boyfriend's shoulders. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I guess that I can't really make fun of you. I bought new underwear on Amazon this morning because I didn't want to have to buy them at Target. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess that I can't really make fun of you. I bought new underwear on Amazon this morning because I didn't want to have to buy them at Target. :)
I understand that buying panties might be somewhat embarrassing for you in a Target. :D

How about this one?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to box some things up, which consists of putting smaller boxes into medium-sized moving boxes. I keep stopping, though, because I just know that tomorrow I'm going to realize that I want to use something that I boxed up, even though I haven't used it for years. Trust me - it never fails.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Not when I'm with you. :D

I bet there's a serious bedding forum somewhere out there.
Eh, people aren't going to think that you're girly just because you go pillow shopping.
Just drape the pink sweater over your boyfriend's shoulders. :D
Oh, panties are no problem at all. Some of the other stuff, though... :D

Doug's allergic to latex. Just sayin'.

Let me to be the first to admit feeling a little uncomfortable.:eek:
If you guys keep this up, you'll be posting pictures of your cats on reddit any minute now.
.... NTTAWWT.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis