Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
While driving to work, I hear a ding-ding-ding from my car, look at the dash display, and see "Stop Safely Now" with a warning symbol. Huh, that can't be good. So, I pull over. Tires look good, and I run a system check that passes fine. I restart the car, and I drove to work and back without any issues (the warning never came back).

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
While driving to work, I hear a ding-ding-ding from my car, look at the dash display, and see "Stop Safely Now" with a warning symbol. Huh, that can't be good. So, I pull over. Tires look good, and I run a system check that passes fine. I restart the car, and I drove to work and back without any issues (the warning never came back).
Perhaps car sensed that you were tired and needed a short break :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think you'd better let Scotty or Sulu re-run that for you.
Might be better to have the dealer pull the codes to see what happened. I need to get my 30k service anyway, so I'll see if they have any opening today.

Speaking of Sulu, do you ever check out George Takei's Facebook page? I rarely do because my memory is bad, but he's got some hilarious stuff on there.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Adam, why don't you just get a new car, here's a good suggestion :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, why don't you just get a new car, here's a good suggestion :D
Hmmm, because I'm not rich? :D Ahhh, the M3. I just saw one of those the other day, and I gotta say - the new design didn't do anything for me. I liked them years ago, but I'm not quite sold on the newer BMW look.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I need to buy pillows but Amazon is SOOOOOOO confusing .... ADAM !!!! :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What's so confusing???
The ratings. Positive ... negative. Memory foam. Is it real? Is it fake? Is the reviewer reliable? All I know is that my bed's a queen and my other pillow ruptured leaving me finding fluffy white sh!t floating around for days before my g/f discovered the source.

Entertainment center time. Gotsta turn this off. Later for sure. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Shouldn't he be looking at stuff like amazon verified purchase, reviewer rating, etc?

I know amazon can have tons of conflicting reviews.

On a more serious note, is that cause for man card probation? Shopping for pillows?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There's a difference between knowing about pillows...and admitting to knowing about pillows. :p

What do you want to know?
Which ones to get ... what else is there to know? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Which ones to get ... what else is there to know? :D
Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?

"Depends on who I'm with." Yeah, I know... :D, but it helps determine the recommended firmness of the pillow.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis