Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Change of pace Adam? Per Alex, you have always preferred fast juicing...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I been out of the loop for a while, do you have any links to these subs?
Welcome

I got the 1K because Paul told me it would be the best for a sealed box. The best part is, I was originally looking at the 6k and Paul steered me away from them. Saved me a bunch of money.

Here's a picture of what the new CF cones look like. (click to enlarge)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Been trying to do homework for the past 3 hours. Can't seem to get any done. Damn ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..........wait what?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, as the saying goes, ""If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face."
I just mentioned this to my Significant Other and She closed the bedroom door then yelled that I will be having the leftovers from last night :(
I guess masticating is not the worst thing that could happen :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just mentioned this to my Significant Other and She closed the bedroom door then yelled that I will be having the leftovers from last night
Leftovers? Are those two drunk girls from the bar last night still there? :confused:

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I do love Breville appliances. You'll have to share how you like it
I love it! My review is here for more details, but in general - it extracts a good amount of juice, it's quiet, and it's incredibly easy to use. So far, I've juiced an apple and a bunch of grapes, and the juice was great for both. It's a lot better than the (admittedly a lot less expensive) Breville Compact Juice Fountain in terms of how much juice it extracts per fruit, and in terms of cleaning.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I love it! My review is here for more details, but in general - it extracts a good amount of juice, it's quiet, and it's incredibly easy to use. So far, I've juiced an apple and a bunch of grapes, and the juice was great for both. It's a lot better than the (admittedly a lot less expensive) Breville Compact Juice Fountain in terms of how much juice it extracts per fruit, and in terms of cleaning.
Nice review. I always appreciate a good amazon review since I buy so many things there. Now I'll have to amazon stalk you for more reviews :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks! I'm sure that I have you to thank for the helpful vote. :) I appreciate it! I have some reviews that I'm proud of, while others are just...there.

My most popular reviews are ones that I did for the Breville BKC700XL coffee maker and a Stack-On safe, probably because they are video reviews that show the product off. Looks like that Breville isn't available anymore...dang. Those votes helped out my ranking. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nice, so about that amazon vine program. You were provided with the juicer for review, or you bought it or..........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nice, so about that amazon vine program. You were provided with the juicer for review, or you bought it or..........
Everything on the Vine program is provided free of charge. There's some amount of time in which they can ask for it back, but they've never asked me to return anything. I feel incredibly lucky to have been chosen to join the program (I don't know exactly how they decide). When it started off, I was almost exclusively getting things in the $2-$5 range like single juice boxes and CDs from people that you've almost surely never heard of. Now, I get some really nice stuff from time to time, like this juicer and that coffee maker. I have to write reviews or I can't request anything else, and I can't transfer ownership of any Vine item to any other person.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Outstanding - Craig just moderated the s**t out of our most recent spammer. :D Thanks, Craig!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
5.43 ... that's my PPD.

Yep, that should kick your day off to more skull numbing boredom than you had previously thought possible. You guys already at work might want to consider just going home. Face it, you didn't want to go in today anyway ... except to stare at that intern and he's too young for you anyway.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Outstanding - Craig just moderated the s**t out of our most recent spammer. :D Thanks, Craig!
I am hear to take out the trash.:)

Good to hear they are hooking you up with nice items like the juicer. Your reviews have always been great over there. Sorry to hear you missed out on the Sub. Maybe SVS will take a note from Vine and not ask for it back.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am hear to take out the trash.:)
You know you like that tingle when you send one into the great internet beyond. :D You got two this morning, didn't you?

Good to hear they are hooking you up with nice items like the juicer. Your reviews have always been great over there.
Thanks! That's very nice of you to say. My early Vine reviews kinda sucked, but in my defense, it's difficult to write a review on a single juice box. "The straw was fairly easy to remove from the wrapper, and the apple flavor was...." :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you missed out on the Sub. Maybe SVS will take a note from Vine and not ask for it back.
Thanks! Hee, hee...let me keep it? I'm surprised that they haven't sent an enforcer to get it back, yet. :D I still consider myself very fortunate to have had the opportunity to try it out. Very fortunate. And, although I got fewer votes, it made me feel good to see who voted for me. Sure, I'm disappointed to not win the sub - but I'm definitely not upset! Steve put up a great review, and so did Marshall. The contest had some bumps along the way, but I'm confident that Gene and the crew will learn from this one and make the next one better. From AH and SVS's standpoints, I'd think that this contest was a success - it sure brought people from outside the forum here (and got some folks to join in order to participate and ask questions), and it got a lot of people looking at the sub. Congrats again to Steve!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis