Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Awesome!

My boy turns 12 on Thursday. Pay attention or you'll miss it!:)
You don't have to tell me twice! Twelve, now that's an interesting age. Hopefully your son is a little better behaved than I was at that age :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You don't have to tell me twice! Twelve, now that's an interesting age. Hopefully your son is a little better behaved than I was at that age :D
He's very well behaved. As a matter of fact, he's so laid back his head drags.:p

And that would make you what????? Early 60's ??????? :confused::rolleyes::p
You are confusing me with GMike and when his little one turns 12.:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got The Avengers today, but I don't think that I'll get around to watching it tonight. Hey, there's always tomorrow night.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Mine should be here thursday, I did get a nice little drop off from monoprice today though. Got my laptop holder/cooler. I cheaped out and got the dinky plastic one, but hey it works.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, hey - thanks again for nudging me towards the 3D pack (I was almost there, but the push sealed the deal)...it dropped in price (and Amazon honors that on release day) to only three cents more than the other version. Woohoo!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
No problem :D Anything I can do to get others to spend their money so I feel less bad about spending my own :)

On an unrelated note I'm starting to get super fidgety. I have two new toys headed my way in the next couple weeks and I want them so bad. It's gonna be like Christmas came early.........eventually.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmm did I miss what you're getting?

As for me, one of the things is the subwoofer from Paul Pierce that I've been talking about for the past like month. I kept waiting and waiting because I was desperately holding out for the carbon fiber cones and they finally shipped this past Saturday. 18" sub with a carbon fiber cone. So excited.

The other thing I've been waiting for, for about a month is the thing to replace the thing that Alex wants to buy from me. Vague enough for you? ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nope - I never said. :)

I'm getting this.
I do love Breville appliances. You'll have to share how you like it

And yet you get the plastic cooler. Nice. :p
It's called prioritizing the spending :p:D

Nah, I know what it is.

Congrats on your new house boy.
Haha yea, I'll have to share plenty of pics when he...err I mean it gets here. :eek:

He'll be....I mean it'll be so pretty sitting on my entertainment stand. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I do love Breville appliances. You'll have to share how you like it
Oh, definitely. I'll be writing an Amazon review for sure.

I have a Breville centrifugal juicer that I bought years ago. Very well made, and while it gets great reviews, I wasn't too impressed. It did indeed make great juice, but the pulp was quite wet. I'm hoping this new one will improve on that.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Damn Kids...always getting in the way of being irresponsible.:D

Good for you! We all like to be stupid but if you become "that dad" we will send some one out for a visit to straighten you up.:p
Do you straighten up kids too, or only parents?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hmmm did I miss what you're getting?

As for me, one of the things is the subwoofer from Paul Pierce that I've been talking about for the past like month. I kept waiting and waiting because I was desperately holding out for the carbon fiber cones and they finally shipped this past Saturday. 18" sub with a carbon fiber cone. So excited.
I been out of the loop for a while, do you have any links to these subs?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Masticating slow juices is probably the most fitting description I have seen here, Oh yeah please be careful with your hands on review it could get messy.
Hey, as the saying goes, ""If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis