Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last night, it was Captain America.

Tonight, maybe the latest Underworld.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just finished watching Warrior. I really liked it.

Jim

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
We saw yesterday two movies:
The hunger games and Dictator

Mini reviews:
Hunger Games stays true to it's young fiction roots and thou some visual effects and few serious sub workouts - would be a tearjerker for teenage girls...
I did read all three books and imo some of fines aspects were not delivered clearly enough.

Bottom line: It is watch a rent on boring winter evening, but in summer - just get out and have fun - safe to skip for now

Dictator -
Sasha Baron Cohen stays true to his Borat roots and delivers pretty good mix of extremely politically incorrect and low-brow humor..
We did enjoy it a lot and it definitely worth a rent

Only scene I didn't felt comfortable is the baby delivery scene....
The scene in helicopter (from preview) does indeed needs subtitles, since they speaking in mix of arabic, hebrew and what I guess is jibrish :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm watching it shoot right past my bedtime. See Ya !!! :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Shawn Colvin Polaroids ... more than a few good songs. I only skipped past like 2 or 3 songs. For Shawn Colvin fans this would be pretty cool to rent from Netflix.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I saw Shawn live acoustic and it was an excellent show. Have quite a few of her albums.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the second. Ghost Rider movie. I like it better then the first one.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Finally saw the Avengers yesterday - I feel, white it's very well done movie, I question it's IMDB 8.6 score - Imo number closer to 8 would be more fitting

Visuals were excellent, but I don't think sub got quite the workout much of the movie

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched: M.I. 1 with Tom Cruise A+ Saw it back when it was released and forgot how good it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
While watching the Family Guy Movie I caught myself trying to identify his cartoon speakers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis