What are you watching tonight?

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
What did you think?
it started out kind of slow,about half way through I thought it got better and I did enjoy the rest of the movie,from about the point John Goodman appeared and on.

I liked the surround effects during the shootout.

not a 5 star movie,but not terrible.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
it started out kind of slow,about half way through I thought it got better and I did enjoy the rest of the movie,from about the point John Goodman appeared and on.

I liked the surround effects during the shootout.

not a 5 star movie,but not terrible.
That movie provoked alot of different moods for me. Made me happy, sad and angry. It provoked so much anger from many people that he released a dvd to discuss it(http://movies1.netflix.com/WiMovie/Kevin_Smith_Burn_in_Hell/70236163?trkid=2361637). Yeah John Goodman was great in it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Invasion - The Complete Series Bought this a couple of years ago and started watching it this week. Great series and highly recommend it. You can get this 6 disc series for less than 10 bucks on dvd.:eek: Created and written by Shaun Cassidy, yeah that guy. Just finished the 3rd. disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Hatfields and McCoys...excellent, especially for TV, nothing like it before on the History Channel, as well produced as most movies, fairly good on history and excellent on drama. They've set a new standard for historical story telling. Kevin Costner as Devil Anse Hatfield and Bill Paxton as "Ol' Rannl" McCoy are terrific, as is the rest of the lesser known cast. This production took the stereotypic "feudin' hillbillies" joke and made it into a tense and violent high tragedy, not entirely unlike Shakespeare.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The paint dry in my home theater portion of the basement as I bring back the room to life from the flood damage. :p

T

TulsaSKD

Junior Audioholic
Feel sorry for me please. Wife picked up twilight breaking dawn and we watched it last night. Almost no action and gross out birth scene and I like horror movies but this was wierd.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Netflix: Fear Itself The Complete First Season A+ Watch 4 episodes great so far. Also watching Surface and Jericho.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TulsaSKD

Junior Audioholic
Wife wants to see Rock of Ages so I guess that is where I will be. ;o)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Horrible Bosses = horrible movie

Just watched 45 horrible minutes of Horrible Bosses on blu ray. What a piece of sh!t movie. Couldn't finish it. I wonder if the vidya store will refund my $3.50..:rolleyes:
Later, I may try The Descendants, but probably tomorrow.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Watched Sherlock Holmes and Up! tonight. Both solid flicks. My copy of Sherlock Holmes 2 is at the UPS office and I won't be able to pick it up until Tuesday (got a 12 hour work day on Monday) *shakes fist*

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis