Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've decided to start giving e-golf lessons via webinar. I've worked on a program for the last couple years and I'm almost ready to go live. This has been an unpaid advertisement.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude... I know. Just making sure you did...
I'm part Irish. Of course I do. :D

Well, Irish...Scottish...French...German...British. I come from a long line of drunk b*stards. I'm also part Swiss, but I don't know how much they drink.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Laptop running on reserve power, as am I.

Later, all. Have a great night!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My iPad has shipped. Woohoo!

Doesn't really mean much, I know. It won't show up before March 16 anyway, as that's the release date.
Oh... that's not good.:eek:
Too close to St Paddy's Day. The drunk delivery guy is going to toss it from the truck, in an attempt to reach the front door.
Leave him some of that Guinness Dark Lager...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I've read the last three pages from last night.
I really feel I have a good understanding of what you guys are doing while the rest of us are having s**.

:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder how the Canadians are doing....
I spent most of the day working on a coffee table that I'm building. I didn't make a lot of progress.:( I haven't been sleeping well lately, so my brain is even slower than usual. I checked my measurements for each piece about 20 times before cutting. Maybe I shouldn't be using the table saw...:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I spent most of the day working on a coffee table that I'm building. I didn't make a lot of progress.:( I haven't been sleeping well lately, so my brain is even slower than usual. I checked my measurements for each piece about 20 times before cutting. Maybe I shouldn't be using the table saw...:eek:
I'll give you credit for trying, though. :) Holy cow, building a coffee table. That's cool. My big project yesterday was digging out around my irrigation valves - and I'm not done. I started on Friday. I'm just digging, and I'm not done. It's only about two feet in diameter and a foot deep. :eek: In my defense, I'm using a spoon for a lot of it to avoid damaging the water lines. Not in my defense, I'm weak and lazy. I guess the silverlining is that my body will be easy to find if anyone tries to make me dig my own grave before they kill me. No one has that much patience.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yesterday the weather was pretty nice. Went to the driving range and got under more balls than a midget hooker.

If you're a midget, I mean no offense. If you're a hooker, call me. If you're a midget hooker, SERIOUSLY, call me now!

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My iPad has shipped. Woohoo!

Doesn't really mean much, I know. It won't show up before March 16 anyway, as that's the release date.
Again..... you given in to the dark side (apple that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis