Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
No soul searching here, just an observation. It's occurred to me that my life is quite a bit different than I imagined as a kid. I always figured that I'd be married with kids by now. Oh, well. I wouldn't trade Niki for anything.
when i was 10 i thought i would have a nice pearl white Mercedes sl500 by the time i was 16.... i guess that's quite different from your situation but i don't think anyone actually grows up to be what they thought they would be.

except Bruce. he knew he would be great from the beginning.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Is it just me or is the monkey getting wiser? The force is strong with that one... Its a very smart kinda funny. I'm having a hard time with it. Young Adam has much to learn.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is it just me or is the monkey getting wiser? The force is strong with that one... Its a very smart kinda funny. I'm having a hard time with it. Young Adam has much to learn.
I think that Cheryl hacked his account.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just had to one up me on the metaphor picture.

Fine. I'm taking my ball and going home.

I meant balls.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
i don't think anyone actually grows up to be what they thought they would be
That reminds me, why am I not drunk? :confused:

... at the very least I wanted to be stoned and even that's not happening. :rolleyes:

I need to make some changes.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'd take you more seriously about that if your pants were on.
I swear the wi-fi is faster here at the library without pants... it is what it is... all about efficiency, nothing more nothing less.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I thank people more when I've been drinking.

Not that I really have any means of comparison.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nothing wrong with "thanking" people for paying attention to your drunken shenanigans and responding. I'm guilty of the same.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I swear the wi-fi is faster here at the library without pants... it is what it is... all about efficiency, nothing more nothing less.
Whats funny is all the grief I get about drinking in front of the kids... its a free country. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis