Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You don't even know her name? I'm both upset, disappointed, and jealous.
Ohhh ohhh ohhh.. Both Alex and Dave said it wasnt important.. they just put on the mask.. I get it..

I think Strube might be putting too much thought in his reply.. its really not worth it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...like a pile of two day old McDonald's fries and dog poop, and nobody likes either of those very much, and they especially don't want to be covered in them.
I wouldn't generalize like that if I were you. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thank you sir.

I don't have a real name... Well, gotta keep a bit of mystery in this thing or a Google search could bring a barrage of sports-cyber-stalkers down on me like a pile of two day old McDonald's fries and dog poop, and nobody likes either of those very much, and they especially don't want to be covered in them.

That's why nobody knows quite where I am as well.

Maybe I am paranoid. Or maybe those sports-cyber-stalkers are just better off not knowing where or exactly who I am, else their face meets with a .40 caliber hollow point bullet, or maybe a shotgun and a Coke bottle of diesel fuel, like that poor chair that is my avatar...

:D
Is your name Neil?

Clayton?

Johann?

Adam?

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think Strube might be putting too much thought in his reply.. its really not worth it...
My replies are like perfectly orchestrated works of forum art. Don't ever underestimate them. Adam did once, but he can't even remember the event, or the consequences, because it was such a traumatic experience.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
If my posts no longer make sense, please warn me... I dont wanna change my username to something that "Middle Earth" would understand....

Thanks Bob (LOTR)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My replies are like perfectly orchestrated works of forum art. Don't ever underestimate them. Adam did once, but he can't even remember it because it was such a traumatic experience.
Was that when Niki had to shi####?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
OKAY, I'm pissing myself off.. I gotta give it up... later ya'll .. i'll talk to ya tomorrow......

strube

strube

If my posts no longer make sense, please warn me... I dont wanna change my username to something that "Middle Earth" would understand....

Thanks Bob (LOTR)
I am pretty glad I was absent for that little stint of batsh*t-craziness...

I won't hesitate to let you know when you need a good tazing. I have a crazy-person tazer too, in addition to another tazer I mentioned a while ago.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For the second time - night, Adam!

I might be retiring here myself pretty quick.

strube

strube

Well I think I am out as well. I have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn for some recreational Excel use. Woohoo.

Have a good evening.

I think henceforth, I will be clarifying the Adams for conversational purposes:

Adam the over-poster, your Delta Tau Xi name will be "Number 1."

Adam the drinker of what would seem to be too much beer this evening, your Delta Tau Xi name will be "Number 2."

EDIT: I am making this bold and big so hopefully it will catch on, cause otherwise I will just be damned confused half of the time when reading this mostly useless thread...

Last edited:
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Here is characteristics that I like...I like a strong beat, but not necessarily with a pounding bass drum every other beat. I like songs that can take a hook (if you will), and constantly evolve it, much like a classical Mozart piece. I like some music with intelligence, which is probably some of the reason I like electronic music.
I'm a bit f'd up right now, so, this reply might not make sense....

Okay, I uploaded three mixes for you. They are all legal. Two are radioshows from Radio One and the other is off the decks.

www.digitalnoesis.org/ah/

These show some of the range of electronic...

Trentemoller is like minimal tech .. very dark and proggy sounding, but big on the builds you speak of.

Mark Farina is a Chicago jazzy house DJ known for smooth riding mixes.

High Contrast is drum and bass. Double-time over laid back melodic sounds.

Give these a listen as see what you think. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
big thanks, Sensi! I am downloading them now, and will give them a listen over the weekend. Unfortunately, I left my Fuze usb cord at work. Maybe I'll have to re-download them at work too. At least one of them.

Thanks again!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Apple lossless? Seriously? Have you ever heard of FLAC?

And you call yourself an Audioholic!

For shame!

;)

I recently re-ripped all of my CDs into FLAC, now I am working on my dad's collection.

They stream to the Denon AVR-3808CI like a champion and sound, well, lossless. :D
I've heard of FLAC, but most songs aren't even worthy of the losless format. My method is listen to it an lossy AAC and in CD. If I can tell I difference I go lossless. If not then I figure it's not worth of lossless. Sadly much of music is unworthy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis