Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Should I be ashamed that I might be less complex than you?
I will answer that for you - with a "Yes."

and just my opinion, but Jimmy Fallon is a talentless turd who laughs at his own poorly-delivered jokes he was somehow able to pay someone else to write for him.

(sorry, I am feeling like calling it how I see it tonight - no offense to you JF fans :D)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ahem.. Dane Cook... Ahem...
Yeah I would rather shoot Dane Cook in the face than shoot Jimmy Fallon in the face. It is true. But I would hesitate were I in a situation where I was allowed to choose such things with no consequences.

EDIT: Actually, with no consequences, I would shoot them both in the face, but I would certainly shoot Dane Cook in the face first. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So would I if I lived next to some Hooters girls that liked to come over. :D
Hmmm.... Hooters... Too bad the cool ones left. Now I'm stuck with the disease infested, softball playing ones.. yeah, its one in the same.. sources pending...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah I would rather shoot Dane Cook in the face than shoot Jimmy Fallon in the face. It is true. But I would hesitate were I in a situation where I was allowed to choose such things with no consequences.
If I couldnt shoot either in the face with no consequences.. I choose my face..

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Seriously though, Strube.. how the heck have you been? Hows the married life? Or continued married life? Sorry I get everybody confused... Storage room B is the dangerous one..

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
AAAAhhhhhhh hell, here we go... me posting uncontested somewhat late in the day (American)...

Politics... Yeah.. c'mon........

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I was only leavin cause nobody wanted to hang.. I'm not goin anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis