Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Just for the record, I did not give Bob bad rep for anything at any time. In truth, I actually thought Bob was still uncertain about the actual definition of a spammer.

On a side note, even if Bob got straight A's in maternity school, I don't think he's ever going to give birth in our lifetime.;)
I confirm, Dave is absolutely right, it was my mistake, sorry again Dave. :eek:

* By the way, I now know for sure what a spammer is, after the very nice link that Dave provided.

** On a side note, my son turn 33 last april. Or wast it 34? :confused:

*** On another side note, I was expelled from maternity school on the very first day
(for complaining about the piano player). :eek:
==>> This is very true. This entire post is true.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I already figured that you were just one more person in the chain of the wrongfully accused.
Yes Adam, someone is playing me to believe that Dave did it.
At this point, I won't be surprise anymore at what tomorrow will bring.
* By the way Adam, I just give you a green chicklet for the golf shirt with the "Audioholics" logo.
I really like it. :cool:

That's another reason between several more, why I just don't believe in what you see in the top corner from each post (about the green chicklets and the wording when you point your mouse at them).

What I do believe though, is that "LOTR has very reliable input".

Numbers??? One good woman is plenty. :)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yes Adam, someone is playing me to believe that Dave did it.
Yep, you just have to remember that anyone can type anything in those text boxes. Someone could claim to be Gene if they wanted to. If you actually care about getting a chicklet like that, it's best to PM someone and ask if they really did it instead of accusing them on the open forum (you might recall my suggestion when you did that to Nemo). You just never know who really did it, and there's no reason to get mad at someone over that stuff, let alone wrongfully accuse someone of it. That's my opinion, anyway.

That's another reason between several more, why I just don't believe in what you see in the top corner from each post (about the green chicklets and the wording when you point your mouse on them).
Definitely, Bob! I think that just about everyone here knows that those aren't a true indication of knowledge. It's just something to make the forum more fun, IMO.

That said, you better "listen to" me. :eek: J/K! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm on the verge of ordering some Audioholics apparel. I'm getting the golf shirt for sure. I just need to decide if the t-shirt is worth the $20. I'm considering it because it only adds 50 cents to the shipping charge...and I'd wear it when I walk the pooch.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I'm on the verge of ordering some Audioholics apparel. I'm getting the golf shirt for sure. I just need to decide if the t-shirt is worth the $20. I'm considering it because it only adds 50 cents to the shipping charge...and I'd wear it when I walk the pooch.
You could wear it out to a club when you go meet some women....oh wait :eek: scratch that I forgot who I was talking to...You can wear it when you walk Niki buddy.........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You could wear it out to a club when you go meet some women....oh wait :eek: scratch that I forgot who I was talking to...You can wear it when you walk Niki buddy.........
Maybe if I could have my AH stats put on the back of the shirt, all the ladies would be swooning. It'd be like the new millenium's funky cold medina.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've imagined having dinner at RJ's. I think I'd skip the soup and the entree and go straight for the dessert.:D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just imagined Alex strolling into the dining room wearing something skimpy.

"You wanted dessert, didn't you?"

[Shudders at the mental image.]

:D :D

Last edited:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Gotta be really honest with ya, Bob... I have no idea what you're talking about most of the time... Nothing personal, I promise.. .just stating a fact... I'll try to keep up. I like to poke fun at the people around here and well... did you ever find you're way out of the bathroom? They put the key hole on the wrong side of the door in Canada, apparently...
Stick around for a little wide ride of unknown suff to you, and learn the virtuosities of the Maestro, the Chief of illusion and reality.

Takes time to adjust your surround setup at home, right?
It's the same with people, give it time and you see the true light reflecting off and on them.

But I'll give you a free head start; I'm that good, the real deal, your best and your worst at the same time.

Eveything that you thought you knew before, well, it just turn the tide; so readjust yourself and buckle up real tight. And I mean it from all aspects of life. I was born under a bad sign and during a full eclipse. I'm your best and dirtiest Bluesman in the cleanest way.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just imagined Alex strolling into the dining room wearing something skimpy.

"You wanted desert, didn't you?"

[Shudders at the mental image.]

:D :D
If you actually imagined that, you need to sterilize your brain immediately. The simple fact that to you, dessert = Alex in a teddie tells me that something is very wrong with you.

Go get a woman. It worked for Joe Schmoe, it can work for anybody.:p

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Who's that for?
That's the think I'm talking about, you have to read the thread; in this case, where this joke originated from. See, I'm like you too, I enjoy having fun too.
But your are just not settle yet to understand the mind of a PRO at work.

* By the way, I gave you a green chicklet about an hour ago for that post about your Mom and Dad, and that subwoofer DIY that you install while your parents were out from the house; I thought it was a very nice touch from you, and I rewarded you for it.
If you were my son, I'll really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For some reason, the question "do you like nuts in your fudge" popped into my head.

I'm sure that doesn't mean anything...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's the think I'm talking about, you have to read the thread...
I think it's the angry smiley that threw him off. Those (when not used in combination with a grin or something similar) typically mean that someone is upset. So, when you type what you did with an angry face, it can easily be interpreted as an angry statement instead of a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis