Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
For some reason, the question "do you like nuts in your fudge" popped into my head.

I'm sure that doesn't mean anything...
Au contraire mon ami. (assumes Freudian demeanor.)
Nuts=crazy people (even worse when not medicated but never quite right)
Fudge=sh!t=affairs

I think you are trying to communicate to yourself that there is a fly in the ointment. ;)

Skip right past the 'how do you feel about that?' part and go right into the 'WTF am I gonna do about it?' part. I say just start passing out red chicklets without signing them except not to Nemo128 and me. We have come out and said that we don't like them. Chicklets count! Thanks count! Points count!

Didn't anybody read Grapes of Wrath?

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I'm glad to hear that, Bob. However, not everyone is going to read your post, and the angry smiley is a pretty commonly understood symbol. I'm just trying to help you realize (and perhaps avoid) the potential misunderstandings that will be caused by your use of it. Feel free to ignore that knowledge. I'm simply offering it.

So you know how it feels, then. Probably about the same way as people here feel when it happens to them.
Thanks Adam, I do appreciate your advice, it does make great sense, quite easy to understand. :mad:......................................................................................................................... :D

And about your second point. What do you mean??? :confused::mad:................................................ :D

Last edited:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I'm steaming hot. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :cool:

Last edited:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
All right, I'll stop. I'll give you a break.

But the two jokers that don't sign their names giving me bad rep are real cowards. :mad:

And I shlt you not. :mad::mad:

* And this time, even if you did not signed your cowardise, I know who you are (got a good idea, I'm starting to catch up), and shame on you to not have the guts to say in my face what you have to say, so we can live in a a true free world, where people are not afraid of hiding.
This is after all "The Boring Thread", and instead of hiding in your corner and getting sick by my last few posts, you end up lacking the courage and intelligence to really say in a less boring manner (bad rep) by simply PM me, and I would oblige to your request without any problem. This, is what makes me puke.

I read a lot of boring stuff in many other threads, things that are not a break in any way, things that I wish people stop; but I never bad rep them. If I'm sick of it, I'll simply go to another thread and go on with my life.
Or if I think that it would be best, I'll PM them and say respectfully what I have to say, and see if they agree.
Again, your chicklet system is a hiding cowardness.
When people give you a Thanks, you know who they are, and it's great.
But when you don't know who is not agreing with you, it's a big failure, and irresponsible and childish way of tormenting your neighbors, your friends, your brothers, your sisters, your parents, your family and yourself.
It's a total disgrace, and I'm not afraid to say it.
I just wish that I was not talking to the wind.

Furthermore, ...

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
All right, I'll stop. I'll give you a break.
Bob, you should probably just relax dude... You wont get little red chicklets I'd imagine if your posts were contributive and not just silly rants that nobody understands. If you're that hung up on reputation and what not, just move on. Its the freakin INTERNET and it doesnt matter. (Unless youre a white dog...its all he's got.)

We like to have a good time in this thread and its just for fun... NOBODY wants to read your negativity. I've never ignored anybody but I'm close. I don't care about your sentimental BS, not in this thread. We're all buddies here and I wont exclude you from that provided you participate in this thread just like everybody else. Its pretty carefree for the most part and I think most would like to keep it that way.

Now, if you'll excuse me, its peanut butter jelly time..

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Au contraire mon ami. (assumes Freudian demeanor.)
Nuts=crazy people (even worse when not medicated but never quite right)
Fudge=sh!t=affairs

I think you are trying to communicate to yourself that there is a fly in the ointment. ;)

Skip right past the 'how do you feel about that?' part and go right into the 'WTF am I gonna do about it?' part. I say just start passing out red chicklets without signing them except not to Nemo128 and me. We have come out and said that we don't like them. Chicklets count! Thanks count! Points count!

Didn't anybody read Grapes of Wrath?
Why would you read it...I thought we were into home theater here???:confused::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis